Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Just as I was proud to be there as well, and take several of your people down Vixen. The Clans were beaten back, as always, despite the treason commited by, till this point, unnamed organizations. As for enlightenment, I can tell you that it is rarely found at either end of a gun...

*smiles*

And if you intended to provoke me with that statement, I will tell you that your efforts are fruitless, as usual. Many people before you have made better attempts, and many after you will try as well.

~Zionai

The traitorous scum that attacked Omni HQ will find their enlightenment at the hands of loyal employees.

I didn't think the clans could afford thirty peices of silver.

*smiles at the notion of a biblical remark*

A reader of old litterature, are we Shuldrich?

Well, the Clans have committed quite a few things in the meantime, since the attack on HQ - I find no need for giving them more credit over that event. After all, if it hadn't been for the traitors, the Clans would have just been thrown back at first attempt.

Smile, and laugh at their efforts instead Shuldrich, to provoke you. The less you get provoked, the more you provoke them. And the more in control of the situation you are. Keep your head cool, instead of your gun warm.

*smiles sinisterly*

~Zionai

Seems this whole matter of our operatives attacking Neutrals is incomprehensible to certain individuals.

If you are not Omni, then you are a target. This is war, and anybody who does not serve the Corporation is our enemy. Some accuse us of being 'traitors' because we disregard the mandates of the spineless management of OT-RK. If I am to be branded a traitor for defending my company and my home from the heretic clans, then so be it. Those of us within the confines of Chimera know that we do, we do for the greater good.

Confession and True Belief, by any means.
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

And who decides what is the greater good? You? You aren't defending your company at all, as you are totally disregarding any orders that are coming directly from Omni headquarters - and I don't mean Omni-Admin on Rubi-Ka, but Omni-Prime. As I have stated before, I am not personally a big fan of Mr. Ross, but he is my superior within this company, and if he gives an order and makes it clear that it isn't to be argued with, you, as an employee UNDER HIS SUPERVISION, are in no position to argue. Omni-Prime will not look to your actions with proudness or find them just, no matter what your delusions of grandeur tells you - at best, you'll be fired, if you protrude on present course. At worst, you will be executed.

I have stated nothing as threats, I have stated nothing to ridicule. I have spent several days argumenting and reasoning, and tried to make you understand that your misconceived righteous behaviour spells your own doom - if the Clans or Neutrals won't kill you, Omni-Tek will. It is beyond me why ANY member of Chimera is unable to see this very vital point. The corporation doesn't have any interests in your hate or your interests, and it never did - it cares for its own survival and profits. Both of which you endanger.

~Zionai

Perhaps you are right Zionai, level heads must prevail. However, it still curdles my blood to think that traitorous cowards would turn on their own family to curry favor with the enemy. You are right, however, in that now is not the time for hasty and shortsighted action despite the de****able nature of treason. Though this is the case we must remain vigilant against threats from without, and, unfortunately, from within as well.

In regards to Chimera's stance twords neutrals I feel that while their actions have led to the short term betterment of Omni-Tek they have bred ill-will amongst the neutral population that will take a while to assauge, perhaps being detrimental to our overall goal. While there are neutral factions such as the NLF and the Desert Winds that present a danger to our interests by and large the neutral community does not pose a significant hazard to our operations here. While I personally applaud your move to purge the rebel filth from Rubi-Ka I would urge you to exercise judgement before initiating combat with neutrals, employees that have yet to sign an Omni-Tek application form by the definition handed down to us by our superiors within the corporation.

Eventually there will be peace, an honorable peace on Omni-Tek terms brought on by our martial and economic might and the vigilance of our employees. Chimera's actions against the clans bring us one step further to that glorious day but it has yet to be seen if their stance concerning neutrals might bring us two steps back. Once again, I urge you to exercise caution when dealing with the neutrals.

We bring order to chaos

-Shuldrich

"brought by martial and economic might"

Of course, he doesn't say a damn thing about being idealogically "right". Of course, the old maxim holds true here as much as anywhere and might does indeed make right. Which is why the clans have to fight for what is right because it will not come any other way.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Bliqz slowly removes the sock from his head...and stuffs it in his mouth
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Evalissa
    Hungry Bliqz?
    Always.

But the sock is to silence.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

heh
    *wonders who bliqz is affraid of insulting*

Originally posted by Evalissa
    heh
    *wonders who bliqz is affraid of insulting*
    Noone I couldnt make amends with over a hot plate of Evalissa Stirfry.
    God is a bullet.

/me eeks and shoves a clanner into bliqz

/me glares at Evilissa for shoving him into Bliqz
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

quick eat him instaid!

*runs and hides*

Lets end this thread here
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

((OOC lol, well, that turned out a sort of bad ending to a pretty good RP thread.))

As for ideology Uwen, it's nice to have them, to live and to die for them - unfortunately ideologies rarely make good arguments in a discussion. So whatever I believe in is really of no consequence, if what I state is to be taken serious. It's a general problem though, all through this, that I haven't been taken serious anyway. People seriously lack the ability to keep their feet on the ground sometimes, as well as maintaining enough overview to actually think about the given arguments before making comments. The only ones making serious comments with relations to what were said, were the smaller posts, and Shuldrich's larger posts. If this is the level at which we discuss, I find it to be no wonder that Omni-Tek has lost it's diplomatic abilities in great scale, and most of its unity.

Discussion has become mudslinging or propaganda for personal obsessions.

And no, this isn't pointed at anyone in particular - those that feel that is was personally pointed at them, well, that's for you to decide with your own conscience. But the general picture of this thread and most others, bear the mark of indifference to arguments and reasoning.

~Zionai

OOC

Originally posted by Zionai
    ((OOC lol, well, that turned out a sort of bad ending to a pretty good RP thread.))
    Sorry. I had read so much PvP/twink/buff argument that I thought it was OK to play off whatever was posted prior.
    God is a bullet.

((OOC: No worries bro :-) 'twas the time to end it anyway Was going in circles really, and better end it with a laugh than a frown :-) ))

~Z

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456