Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Battles have been fierce and the body count has been high the recent week. Clanners have been putting up way more resistance then me and my generals had expected. So far the looses has been huge for both clans and Omni.
    Chimera admit that we underestimated the defences in Stret West Bank but the operation is still far from a failure.

Clans have lost countless towers and mining areas, but we are having trouble keeping those we take. After much consideration Chimera decided that a bigger force was needed. So general Marlamin and Dr. Grimmy (both two of my closest advisors) have made a deal with a group of Omni mercenaries lead by Milou "Mandarillo" Monaco . They will aid us in our crusade for a pure Rubi-Ka and after less then an hour of talking they decided to join our forces. We are now sure that this group will act as wavemasters and tip the war to our favor.

All clans and neutrals will be considered hostile if they are outside the gates of Stret West Bank city and will be dealt with. Even thou battles hhas been even so far things will change and we encourage all remaining clan and neutral forces to surrender and join our ranks. resistence is useless.

The war is far from over but we start to see the light on the other side, and it´s the purifying light of Omni.
    Last edited by Healsike; Apr 15th, 2003 at 12:41:25.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Yes,we are proud to say that more omni employee's are rallying to our cause....a new "safe" work enviorment for us,our family's and co-workers.

it's what we came here for...it's what the clan's have taken away from us.

many thanx to the dedicated omni's that have stuck w/ us and assisted these past weeks..it's only gonna get better.

I came here for a job and end'd up a soldier....time to get back to work.

DrGrimmy
    Advisor
    Chimera

Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Originally posted by Healsike

All clans and neutrals will be considered hostile if they are outside the gates of Stret West Bank city and will be dealt with.

I'll walk where i want to buddy! and how proud you must all be to 'secure' an area around a major Omni outpost after all these years.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

First Attack Wave upon Strest West Bank will be launched in 15 Minutes I advise all Neutrals to stay far away from the conflict.

*Salutes Omni-Tek* Confession and True Belief, By any means.

- Commander Marlamin of the Chimera War Council.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

((OOC: Posting as Defunct, my neutral agent))

Originally posted by Healsike
    All clans and neutrals will be considered hostile if they are outside the gates of Stret West Bank city and will be dealt with.
    How are neutrals hostile when they cannot even initiate attacks by ICC/Omni-Tek technology? I walk out of the city, if you don't attack me I can't attack you. Sounds perfectly unhostile to me.

I will walk whereever I please, even without suppression gas. There's a reason why I am not a clanner, nor an omni-tek employee.

Fight all you want with the clanners, leave the unaffiliated neutrals alone.
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

This is an open war.. with us or against us. Neutrals and Clans alike
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Originally posted by Dr Tiny

I'll walk where i want to buddy! and how proud you must all be to 'secure' an area around a major Omni outpost after all these years.
    U will die and so will all other fence sitters .
    If u r not with us u are against us. We may not have the greatest xp bonus but we have three times the heart of the loot mongaring barbaric selfish money hungry clanners.

Re: Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Originally posted by Lankyjosh

If u r not with us u are against us.
    Well my eloquent friend your grasp of cold hard logic is impeccable. Do they teach that in Omni Schools?
    Last edited by Dr Tiny; Apr 16th, 2003 at 04:12:10.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Re: Re: Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Well my eloquent friend your grasp of cold hard logic is impeccable. Do they teach that in Omni Schools?
    dude mock me when u finally kill someone. otherwise shut ur gimp face up and go cry to someone something about being possibly the easiest to kill piece of neutral scum alive

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

dude mock me when u finally kill someone. otherwise shut ur gimp face up and go cry to someone something about being possibly the easiest to kill piece of neutral scum alive
    Wow some of those words had more than one syllable.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Wow some of those words had more than one syllable.
    send a tell to lankyjosh in game so we can sort this out and stop ruining this thread

And you would be the most unenlightened piece of omni rectal waste?
    DrTiny has been a clanner for a while now..as to being easy to kill..why don't you try it before speaking, then maybe your words will have some weight atleast?

It's funny really, you have the attitude I would expect from a clan member, not a employee of Omni-tek...I mean, haven't you read the policy of your own CEO about neurtrals and how they are to be viewed?..
    *chuckles*.. I suspect you will soon be handed your resignation from the company unless you wisen up a bit. I only hope that you don't wisen up, and that your resignation will vcome from the barrel of a gun..right after OT revoke your insurance... oh well, we can all have our little dreams of a perfect world no? hehehe*
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

((pvp rules prevent a level 176 doc from attacking a level 13 NT))
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Stexer vs the 13 NT. When I get back onworld. So what if he levels to 25 or 30, it's still on. This will be a victory for anybody who can tell the "u" key from the keys "y," "o," and "u."
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

As for the conflict: Good luck, Chimera... you'll need it to get those highlevels to rebuff you in NLC after your sixteenth death of the night

Mmm, burning Omni...

(( OOC: I love a good RP-infused fight! Even if I get smashed, really, I love a good fight! I'm glad you guys are having a full-scale compaign, or so it looks to be ))
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Oh and one final thing... 176 can attack a 13 if Mr. Lowbie is teamed with a 150+. *grins*
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Neutrals are, in the eyes of the corporation, simply wayward employees that only have yet to sign the application forms in order to become a fully entitled citizen. As such it is advised that those who have not yet chosen to side with the Omni-Tek corporation be treated with, at the very least, indifference. This standard rule of engagement is suspended in the event that a neutral is supporting the clans or obstructing the furthering of Omni-Tek interests, in which case you are encouraged to retire that particular individual with all haste. The most efficient way to gain advantage from the neutral population is to convice them to join our ranks rather than to threaten and kill them. Those actions only discourage possible employees and may even prompt them to join the terrorists to the north.

Order and Profits

-Shuldrich
    Last edited by Aimes; Apr 16th, 2003 at 05:35:25.

Re: Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

If u r not with us u are against us. We may not have the greatest xp bonus but we have three times the heart of the loot mongaring barbaric selfish money hungry clanners.
    I'd like you all to see this is coming from an employee of the largest hyper corporation there is. Takes one to know one eh?

Though I'd be thinking twice(if not more) about hiring this guy, he seems well...unstable.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Jeez man. http://www.dictionary.com/ is your friend. As for sorting it out on the battlefield, Ill be happy to kill you with my lowbie trader. If stexer doesnt deal with you first.

I love the smell of burning omnis in the morning...

2 months ago i gave my character lankybill to my brother coz i am going away to college every term. And if i remember correctly i mopped u up quite a few times. As for the other dope from desert winds, i only told this guy to shutup becoz i have cleaned up quite a few DW members on more than one occasion back in the day. Also i tried to stop this from taking over the thread so anymore flames or questions to who i am and how we know eachother. please send a tell to lankyjosh

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast