Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Originally posted by Votary

OOC: People, please stay in character
    OOC: E****ally my people! narf!

Clan, Neut, or Grey...anyone fighting attacking Circle G's towers will be on the reciving end of a sever beating. We are a security firm after all, and what kind of a security firm would we be if we could not secure our own mining interests?

Ah well, another day, another ammo requisition request.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Well, with the new gas systems installed, it will be interesting to see how future fights go

Originally posted by Healsike

OCC: Stay rp n00b
    OOC:
    Ooooh, do I have to go and cry now?
    Go somewhere else with that pathetic attempt to call ppl names =)

and last but not least:
    SPELLING

ooc// I think the new gas may work to our advantage....one of the main reasons we haven't been able to attack in force was suppersion gas(feilds at 100% at prime time for us)

and tremor grow up..this is a rp thread lets try to keep it that way heal didn;t try to namecall..it would have been worse..simply to keep it rp...if you want an ooc pissing contest make another thread.

Drgrimmy
    Chimera

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Healsike

OCC: Stay rp n00b
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehm, I have to stay IC?
    tell your boss to grow up first, I'll stop this pissing contest here, before he can post his attempt.
    But let's look at who started this, I still have screenshots of your leader making responses that shouldn't be made anywhere.
    So please tell him to stop his attempts and calling me names.
    Last edited by Tremor; Apr 25th, 2003 at 18:06:20.

OCC: Yeah I´m sorry my bad, it was wrong to use that word. I just get pissed on ppl mixing RP and gameplay the wrong way. But I admit wrong word here and I´m sorry. PLease read Cz thread about OCC infront of OCC subjects.

And Tremor... I´m leader of Chimera and it would be amusing to see if you can back that up. Since I know you don´t have any screenshots of me calling you names, I respect you as a player. If you do got screens, please post them for all to see and let me do the walk of shame. Lets end this discussion here I did wrong earlier on this thread and I admit it.
    Last edited by Healsike; Apr 25th, 2003 at 20:17:46.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

((OOC: Starting off OOC just to give my respects to Chimera, who excel in acting like true badguys, and with quite a lot of zeal in them as well. Nicely done people - and Healsike, I respect you a lot as a leader, due to your posts on these threads - without those, I wouldn't have had the same view on you, as I do now))

Let me start off by saying that there is a clear misunderstanding here, performed by Chimera, over which as I have personally had many quarrels with high ranking personell of same organization.

It is a common misunderstanding within Chimera, obviously, that the game season on neutral is in, and thus any neutral can be hunted down at will, though it has very clearly been stated by Philip Ross, in public media, that Omni-Tek does not condone any aggression upon neutral mining operations, nor neutral personell. They are not aggressors, and the term "fence-sitter" is more than a little ridicoulous, given that they have had the guts to put themselves between two sides, and despite bad odds due to low numbers, continue to protect their ways of life. I know that Chimera respects their enemy, as any righteous and strong faction should, as the respect and fear of failure keeps us from messing up at the crucial moment, keeping our guards up - but why is it impossible to respect those, who have chosen to not take a side, despite the obvious pressure from both sides? - of all the people on Rubi-Ka, they fight the hardest battle, and even though it might not be the most righteous, or agreeable from our point of view as Omni-Tek officers, they deserve at least respect.

Neutrals in general have done nothing to deserve the wrath of your men and you, Healsike, and you know this very well. The battle you wage upon them, is not a righteous one, nor a fair one, but one of vengeance, and domination. And it is a battle against those we have been assigned to protect, the civilians of this planet, and thus in direct violation with pretty much any Omni-Tek regulation, handed out from any instance of the administration, all the way back to Omni-Prime. It is a battle, which owns you a great deal of disrespect from larger organizations, who work their butts off at the front line against Storm, Synergy Factor, RK-Mafia, and more, only to see the support we had growing with the neutrals fading, these organizations' work on the home front destroyed, due to the eagerness and almost religious fanatism by Chimera.

Your actions against neutral settlements and legal mining operations must cease, as you are not proving yourself loyal employees as much as your zeals wish. You are destroying what has been built already, of trust, and you are replacing that trust with fear. The same fear that started the Clans back at the first revolts. Your actions are driving, at best, the neutrals into the hands of the Clans, and taking an active side against the corporation. You are tipping the scales to the Clan's advantage, even more than they are already.

I have had the greatest respect for you in the past Healsike, and the same with your old mentor, Methlon, who introduced me to the fine arts of diplomacy, along with his advisor, Angdao. I think it would be wise of you, to consult whatever you have learned from him in the past.

--------

I hope that we will keep this conversation completely free of mud slinging, and thus do not expect to hear anymore about the already out debated incident at those towers, as a bad argument and/or justification of whatever you may think of me, or my org.

Take care Healsike, to both you and yours. I hope my words account for at least a few moments of thinking.

~Zionai

Then let them crawl to the Clans, And be slaughtered while doing so. I have no need for pitiful spineless cowards such as them against the enemies we face, Personally I would just cover Borealis with Acid if that was in my power watching it all be erased along with the traitors.

As for the Clans, We have nothing to fear. Soon Rubi-Ka will be an Eternal Paradise ruled by the power that is Omni, Free from all thoose unfaithful. As we forge our path from the blood of the heretic Clans we will find Complete Freedom and Justice.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Is that before or after your lease runs out Marli?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen
    Is that before or after your lease runs out Marli?
    This planet will lay in ashes before that day comes along with your rottening corpse.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

A tad apocalyptic are we?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Marlamin, your comments bear the traits of a religious fanatic, not an employee of the corporation, and your actions are directly destructible towards Omni-Tek. Your subversive behaviour might very well turn out to be the leverage needed for SOL to succeed in taking over our lease, since ICC does not condone of any actions against neutrals either - hence the fact that ICC troops protect many neutral cities. Your religious fanatism is malplaced and you are, in lack of better words, a bad employee to the corporation. Once again, the self-righteousness of a few men, will bring the righteous to fall.

I will not call you a traitor Marlamin, as I do believe that you mean the best with your actions. But I will call you blinded, self-righteous, and foolish. - And unless you haven't noticed, Clans are winning at the moment, and if you have information that could help us turn this situation to our advantage, you should bloody well disclose it to the rest of the Omni-Tek leaders, as there is -no- chance that you can win this war standing alone.

~Zionai

So what du you suggest? That we should stare blindly at the opposing force and run and hide like most most of my fellow Omni-Tek leaders? or better yet, why don´t we move as far away from the problem as possible and let our fellow employees get slaughtered while we live on the notum they mine, as our "great leader" Ross? Chimera acts, we act for our fellow employees

And I strongly belive the number of Synergy Factor and Eternal Fury members I killed yesterday is more then then you have killed in a life time... don´t accusate me for not helping those on "the front line". That would be to not help myself.

I know Marlamins and Victaagas ways might seem cruel and uncalled for. Like the open execution on EA members the other day. But they are my Field Commanders and I have a 100% trust in them acting for the greater good of the company.

Healsike, again, I don't call for just sitting around - unfortunately I'm not very good in the direct action of the battlefield myself, so you are probably right in your comment about the amounts of SF and EF members you killed, but the subject of discussion were neutrals, not Clans.

I'm a diplomat, as I have always been, and a leader, like yourself. I don't run and hide, like you proclaim, and neither does my men. As long as the target is Clan factions, we'll be fighting the same war, but we won't turn the gun on ourselves by attacking neutral legal mining operations. I know that you have very little trust in Ross, and to be quite honest, I was never a great fan of his myself, but I -know- that if we're to prevail, we need to find a common point of focus, and a common leader. The Clans have such leaders and alliances, which blow Omni-Tek out of the water, because we are STILL unable to work together against our enemy. - and I might add, many neutrals would come to our cause, after the atrocities committed by Clans, if we don't make the mistake of repeating the same atrocities from the sides of Omni-Tek.

We are representatives of the corporation Healsike, as you very well know - every step you take, and every word you utter, will be relayed to the rest of this planet, and sent back over communicational channels to Omni-Prime, and to the ICC headquarters. Every step in the wrong direction you make, endanger the lease of Rubi-Ka, as well as endanger your own position within the corporation. If Ross, whether you like him or not, decides to fire you, and have you removed from the corporation, you cannot stop him. He might be wrong, and you might not like it, but he IS your superior in the corporation.

Focus on the enemy my friend, focus on taking down the Clans, not the neutrals, who have never lifted their weapons to hurt a single member of Chimera, or any other Omni-Tek organization.

~Zionai

Again i would like to coment on the important role chimera is playing this is a group of high level players who have sacrificed many chances to get themselves more uber loot to bring out their twinks and their low level friends to wage the war that is meant to be happening in this game. Neutrals dont take it to heart that they attack you from my workings with them they simply want to fulfill theyre goal of making SWB OMNI. No hard feelings are meant to result from an attack just some fun Anarchy online gametime as both sides attack//defend theyre towers.

On a side note people give chimera a hard time for moving forward and pressing to help omni take control of land. I think negative thoughts would be better spent on high profile guilds which did little or nothing to improve Omni like MoK who rarely help any1 in a tower defence unless theyre BoB or MOTHER. ALso they will not help in a tower raid even though helping a raid doesnt mean u have to attack towers and put ur towers at risk. U can help by killing defenders making it possible for the people holding the raid to destroy the towers.

This post isnt designed to inflame MoK but to point out Chimera plays the strong powerful omni rule much more proficiently and selflessly than other guilds like MoK

on a side note.. Fistoflegend a member of mok told me theyre would be no omni towers without mok. After never once seeing MoK do anytrhing unselfishly i would say to fistoflegend now that theyre would be no MoK towers without the rest of omni.

btw i am not a member of chimera just someone on the side commenting on what he sees
    Last edited by Gembabe; Apr 26th, 2003 at 13:23:16.

OCC: I have no clue who this guy is but I like him

((OOC: You would, wouldn't you - Dejavoux, your opinion is valued, but please remember stating OOC: in front of your post, when you're not posting in character :-) Levels, twinks, etc. aren't really roleplay elements

And I still don't have a problem with the role Chimera play, as I love a bad guy as much as the next one - but just for the record, I hardly ever see ANY OT orgs helping out at most tower defences. Actually the most frequent visitors to the defences I've seen (which are at max lvl 120) have been groups like Elite Oppression Force - not Chimera, BoB, MoK, or any other high-profile org. I know that it's not "common practice" to help those that are "weak" in the sense of levels, but please remember that each tower taken down, going in to Clan hands, make them stronger, whether or not they are of low QL. Something many of the stronger orgs seem to forget - even though they do have the resources.

~Zionai

/OOC))

Smile

/me looks at Zionai and smiles

Well, first, its omnis like yourslef that are keeping the forces together

/bow

Second, as to the attacks on SWB, seams that more neutral towers are being hit than clans anyway, heh and its not really going down to well with us, Neutrals can and will defned the towers if need be, but each hit reduces our favour towards omni, lucky we are actualy neutrals and will not take up arms agains one side only

I thank you for the kind words - let me on behalf of the Omni-Tek corporation offer my apologies for any atrocities committed by employees of the corporation. I have personally assisted in a few neutral defends, and that won't stop. I have the deepest respect for your choice, though of course, I can not agree with it. I am permitted, and even ordered by the administration to help out any legal neutral operation, as long as they have made no actions against Omni-Tek settlements. If ever needed, please contact me, Brimster, Mithrax, Veejer9, or Mezinterik, and we'll see what we can do to aide any legal neutral operation. You are as valuable to the corporation, as any Omni-Tek employee, and anybody in violation of Omni-Tek regulations will be dealt with - regardless of affiliation.

*takes a deep bow, and smiles*

~Zionai

Thumbs up

Thank you, and yes, i recall seing Black sun assisting us against clanner raids many time, At the old THREAD tower mainly, for which i am forever in your depbt

unfortunatly, im almost sure that u would not raise arms up agains your fellow omni, as with the BAA, in the current situation Omni support has little or no effect, and maybe we will have to look else where, or drive Omni out of Neutral lands

Of course, i dont have the power or the want to make such large dissions, but im sure if thay keep this raid up something bad will come of it

(ooc: sorry about my spelling, as usual, dislexia can be a bitch sometimes)
    ((and i have to go back to work now, so no mmore replys from me for a wile ))

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast