Thread: Thongs and PvP Zones

Thongs and PvP Zones

I wanted to give a HUGE screaming HOOT out to everyone who participated in last night's wackiness with GSP.

We all piled into a low-suppression zone in Stret West Bank and stripped down to our thongs whilst waiting for a certain select few to come whip the tar out of me because I'm a big meanie.

Unfortunately, despite my taunts, we didn't get the satisfaction of seeing me get mowed down by these few or their guild.

(Although, always being the tactless ones, a few "lesser" minded members of Storm decided to have a few PvP chuckles at our expense, killing off a few friends of mine....I really gotta talk to Wolfe about that...who will proceed to do nothing about it...nevermind, it's just Storm. They're all big meanies too, right? Grr!) :P

Anyhow, we had a great time, and for many of us that was definitely a first. Standing in PvP area wearing only thongs for over an hour, we amazingly had only about 5% casualties by storm, 0% otherwise. The rest of us eventually decided we might as well mosey on back to reets after our supposed attackers went off-world for the night.

We will be back! The thong-wearing low-suppression reets crowd will taunt you another day! You got some? BRING IT!

(but only if you're not a GSP listener...the one's who listen would love to beat the crap out of me anyway...we need fresh meat for this kinda thing)
    Last edited by Tarryk; Apr 14th, 2003 at 14:51:41.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED TEH GANKZ0RING!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

It totally kicked my ass. Literally! Despite the fact I was laid out twice by large, burly atrox', I had a blast.

Big h00ts! to the Thong Wearing Freaks... they may just come to a low-suppression-gas-area near you!
    Last edited by sezmra; Apr 14th, 2003 at 16:46:43.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Rofl!

To bad thongs cantbewornwithsocialarmor, else I'd come over and be a smurf with a thong

I LAMO all night

I only wish someone had a recording of it
    I got some nice screenies though
    Tad "Tadpole" Bagels

Didymus: "I don't work anymore - so I don't have that much time to spend on the forums."

Originally posted by Tadpole
    I only wish someone had a recording of it [/B]
    /me coughs and looks around innocently.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Yes it was great fun! (that is after I finally located the place, I am HOPELESS when it comes to navigating by coordinates.)
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Originally posted by sezmra

/me coughs and looks around innocently.
    OOOOO!!

Gimme please! Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top?! :P
    Tad "Tadpole" Bagels

Didymus: "I don't work anymore - so I don't have that much time to spend on the forums."

Sez in a thong?...
    *smiles slyly*
    anyone got pics??

Yea this was hella fun by the sounds of it on Gridstream. By the time i got there everyone was leaving *cries*
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Originally posted by Wolfmann

anyone got pics??
    Hm.. I got a few pictures up at http://www.groovepalace.tk under Thongparty at Stret West and Reets..
    Tad "Tadpole" Bagels

Shame I missed it. *cleans his rifle*

I'll be back on world in a few days.. we should really go have some fun. I will keep my pants on, though... for two reasons.

1) A bunch of underwear-clad partiers will feel somewhat safer with a CAS-covered rookie agent around, no?

2) Some.. friends.. got some rather... icky pictures of me showing off a trick in The Cup.... rather not have another "Hey, Sterex, I just took 6 pics of that nasty butt!" incident.

Feed me enough sake, though, and who knows what may happen =/

Happy Partying
    -Sterex
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%