Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is TLR Dungeon on LUCLIN ? Why do we have to play EQ ??!!

kamaekazae, you are an outright horse's ass. Unless you were being sarcastic then I apologize. Your application of 'dedication' is a mockery to the true meaning of the word.

The 'crat coat procurement process is a mockery to the gaming industry. Do you know that there are guilds that have lvl170 enforcers logged into that room that log in on a 4 hour basis and kill him over and over? Do you know that these people have little alarm clocks that ring when it's time to log in and kill him?

This portion of the game is the biggest stinking pile of crap. What could be an enjoyable experience where 6 friends team together and fight their way through a secret underground facility and are rewarded at the end for their efforts is instead a depressing waste of time as you work your way through knowing all the while that once you reach the end of the line, the room will either be empty or will be camped by some character double or triple your level.

This portion of the game sucks so bad it's not funny. What other ill-conceived game design could have me calling a fellow gamer a horse's ass on the forum. If they did them right, this would not be happening. Obviously something is very wrong.

Worse part is that, at least the SoM and Foreman's Office are actually pretty well designed. Too bad it's not possible to enjoy them.

What a jackass.

Originally posted by kamaekazae
    if you dont have the dedication to get the crat coat. you dont deserve it.
    Currently, 'dedication' means coming in with a level 140+, barely breaking a sweat to get in and then killing the level 80ish guy that carries the coat over the protest of the level 60s that fought their way in tooth and nail for a chance. Whoa, lots of dedication needed there...

Scorus

I am closing to level 80 now and should pay a visit to TLR anytime soon. I hope that it will be be a pleasant exaperience.
    The kind of one I'd like to pay for ...
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123