Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Want Fair Fine Here Is How

Originally posted by besheba
    yes i admit it was uber i alo say so is sheild and doc heals, who cares if you can only target one person at a time when u have 400% more hp with a shield up, you could fight 3 peeps and still be ahead of the game as if you were fighting one.

now why dont u admit that sheild is uber and as uber IF NOT MORE then stun was
    No, the shield isn't uber, its appropriate. If you take away the shield the nova isn't frightening enough to take out anyone. If you have an adventurer with a nova, that person would still do a better job in pvp than a soldier.

A soldier should be a fearsome guy in pvp. The way it is today, I've seen agents act like we don't even exist, they root and tries to shoot us from a greater distance. Which often works.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

somthing that gives 400 % more hp isnt uber?

comon man (or girl)

IVE BEEN ALPHAD i know what it does dont use that argument with me it hits hard 2/3 rds my buffed np in an instant

and adventurer could not get an attack rating high enuff to do that kind of damage

plz reserch somthings bro maybe you will understand what i am saying

somthing that gives 400 % more hp isnt uber?

comon man (or girl)

IVE BEEN ALPHAD i know what it does dont use that argument with me it hits hard 2/3 rds my buffed np in an instant

and adventurer could not get an attack rating high enuff to do that kind of damage

plz reserch somthings bro maybe you will understand what i am saying
    I know what I'm talking about.

Let me ask you this, how much nano do you have ? How long does your nullity last ? And how long time does it take for you to be able to do it again ?

If you ask me nullity is uber, because you are untouchable for 20 seconds, while you still can nuke and root and shoot. I have 1 minute and 20 seconds. If I get rooted and nano skills inoperable is out, I have to sit down and get nano, cause I don't have a humid extractor.

So lets say you have a nanopool of ... hmmm 3k now ? Ok you cast a nullity sphere which lasts for 19 seconds. Nanocost a whopping 228... gee that's a lot (not). You cast a Izgimmers little nuke with 628 nano cost. While your Personal Notum Harvester gives you 235 every 15 seconds. Lets see, you have absorbtion which makes you able to suck up some of the damage, so the alpha strike won't kill you. Lets say you can suck up 500 damage (not sure about this but prolly about that amount). Lets say you still have 5-600 hp after the alpha. Then you root, and get away, you sit down and heal up and give yourself nano. Knowing that your root lasts for much longer than the mk, you wait and wait. When you come back, you stand where you know you have range and do a chain nuke. While the soldier still stay there unable to change weapon, can't break root when his mk is out or get more nano.

Yes, goddamn that shield is too uber and soldiers don't have think strategy... Yes against most opponents the soldiers end up victorious thanks to the shield, but that's a feature a soldier have and its the _only_ thing a soldier have. Fool a soldier to use up his shield before they have to, outsmart him/her and you're the winner.

Not only that when your 1 minute on the shield penalty thingy is gone you have another 20 seconds... which is basically 40 seconds of invulnerabillity in the 2 minutes soldiers has 1 minute and 20 seconds at the best.

Nts have absorbtion, while soldier has none.
    Nts have roots, while soldiers have none.
    Nts have _better_ evade buff while soldiers have a +55 buff. And also a nano that lowers evades by 40 (nf says 85, but it lowers "only" 40, making our buff giving +15, whee).
    Soldiers have a good line of reflects, but unusable since the mk puts it away so it isn't anything but trouble.
    Soldiers have a good line of buffing weapons, but hey we're ranged weapon wielders, its like letting nts don't have anything to get their nano back.
    Soldiers have healing, but god its pathetic.
    Soldiers have decents ac buffs, but nobody bothers to max those skills, cause its not good for anything.
    Soldiers don't have debuffs against nano users.
    Soldiers have the best init buff +133 and +30 to fling.
    Soldiers don't have anything to debuff any nano using enemy, like other enemies have. Not even a nano init debuff...

So no, if you ask me, that shield is nothing close to being uber at all. Its the only good thing we got left, except that changing weapons won't work).
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Sjoko

Then you root, and get away, you sit down and heal up and give yourself nano.
    I stopped reading your post right there. Since when can you heal HP and nano while engaged in combat. I think you'd have to zone, which means you can't really come back and fight (unless you are at arena and your opponent is still in 0%, but i think Besheba isn't talking about arena fighting)...

and uhh..nullity is pretty cool, unless you cast it and then the person you fight runs away like a monkey(nullity roots you) and (yes, i am the monkey at times) I'm not sure about recharge time on it, but I haven't gotten rooted right away as somebody has used nullity.

I never thought I'd ever say this either...

Good work Besheba...I agree w/ you 100%

Funcom, use some brain cells (or that money we feed you to hire someone who will) to fix some problems from time to time. Nerfing is not fixing -at all-. It's a cop-out. If you believe differently, you are too lazy to do otherwise.

And there is a reason why 1 on 1 sucks. 70% of the time it's not 1 on 1 anyways. You have gankers all over the arena that believe "hey you are on 0%, it's your fault". I don't agree with them, and I think they are nothing but cowards, but hey, it's a game, they are actually allowed to be losers without any real consequences.

And anyways, Ace/mort raiding is so much more fun anyways. And for those people who complain and say it's not fair to prey on people hunting *because they don't want to pvp* go lvl in mundane missions like the rest of us. =)

And no, i don't prey on people 50 lvls under me. Actually there are often times people my level or higher than me when I go Ace raiding (ask Gimpius).

No, the shield isn't uber, its appropriate. If you take away the shield the nova isn't frightening enough to take out anyone. If you have an adventurer with a nova, that person would still do a better job in pvp than a soldier.
    LOL, that was a good one... stop the joking plz
    NT phone HOME!!

I know what I'm talking about.
    We will see if you actually do...

Let me ask you this, how much nano do you have ? How long does your nullity last ? And how long time does it take for you to be able to do it again ?
    4k nano, but becuase nano pool is effectively almost 50% in pvp, lets say 2200 nano pool. My nullity lasts for 19 secs, not sure aobut beshebas, and it takes 1 min before it can be recast from the last execution of it.

If you ask me nullity is uber, because you are untouchable for 20 seconds, while you still can nuke and root and shoot. I have 1 minute and 20 seconds. If I get rooted and nano skills inoperable is out, I have to sit down and get nano, cause I don't have a humid extractor.
    19 secs... dots and debuffs go through it. We are rooted while it works. And what do you need so damn much nano pool for?

So lets say you have a nanopool of ... hmmm 3k now ? Ok you cast a nullity sphere which lasts for 19 seconds. Nanocost a whopping 228... gee that's a lot (not). You cast a Izgimmers little nuke with 628 nano cost. While your Personal Notum Harvester gives you 235 every 15 seconds. Lets see, you have absorbtion which makes you able to suck up some of the damage, so the alpha strike won't kill you. Lets say you can suck up 500 damage (not sure about this but prolly about that amount). Lets say you still have 5-600 hp after the alpha. Then you root, and get away, you sit down and heal up and give yourself nano. Knowing that your root lasts for much longer than the mk, you wait and wait. When you come back, you stand where you know you have range and do a chain nuke. While the soldier still stay there unable to change weapon, can't break root when his mk is out or get more nano.
    First, to assume NTs run around with Harvester, its BS. Odds are a superior he, but there is a chance for boundless too, but harvester you need some outside buffin to use.

Sit down and heal up?????? LOL, htat is not possible... at least I cant sit down and heal up when im in a fight, can you?

Yes, goddamn that shield is too uber and soldiers don't have think strategy... Yes against most opponents the soldiers end up victorious thanks to the shield, but that's a feature a soldier have and its the _only_ thing a soldier have. Fool a soldier to use up his shield before they have to, outsmart him/her and you're the winner.
    Im not after a nerf of the shield, but its hard to compete against it... but I really find it distressing when you try to convince us it isnt that good... "Fool a soldier..." well, suppose that works a few times, but you cant fool an experienced soldier to use MK when he dont need it, of course a n00b will put it on at once, but a soldier taht can use MK X, will hardly be a n00b and easy to fool..

Not only that when your 1 minute on the shield penalty thingy is gone you have another 20 seconds... which is basically 40 seconds of invulnerabillity in the 2 minutes soldiers has 1 minute and 20 seconds at the best.
    Well, if the combat lasts for more than 2 min, you get 2 min and 40 secs, while NT gets 40 secs...

N
    ts have absorbtion, while soldier has none.
    Nts have roots, while soldiers have none.
    Nts have _better_ evade buff while soldiers have a +55 buff. And also a nano that lowers evades by 40 (nf says 85, but it lowers "only" 40, making our buff giving +15, whee).
    Soldiers have a good line of reflects, but unusable since the mk puts it away so it isn't anything but trouble.
    Soldiers have a good line of buffing weapons, but hey we're ranged weapon wielders, its like letting nts don't have anything to get their nano back.
    Soldiers have healing, but god its pathetic.
    Soldiers have decents ac buffs, but nobody bothers to max those skills, cause its not good for anything.
    Soldiers don't have debuffs against nano users.
    Soldiers have the best init buff +133 and +30 to fling.
    Soldiers don't have anything to debuff any nano using enemy, like other enemies have. Not even a nano init debuff...
    NTs dont have any weapon debuffs either. and we dont "even" have init debuffs... That is a doc specific debuff which i think belongs to them. ITs UBER yes, needs a nerf, but soldiers dont need one.
    NTs dont have any nano buffs at all. While soldiers have weapon buffs.
    Soldiers have healing, NTs dont.

So no, if you ask me, that shield is nothing close to being uber at all. Its the only good thing we got left, except that changing weapons won't work).
    I do agree the shield is almost all you got, except a very good weapon skill. But it should root the soldier just as nullity roots the NTs
    Last edited by Garzu; Feb 20th, 2002 at 22:17:11.
    NT phone HOME!!

The fix is simple MK sheild roots the user just as Nullity does. Problem solved and its not really a nerf it just removes the lame ass tactic of MK sheilding and zoning when it is about to run out. You could still head for the zone once its gone but at least then someone will have a chance to kill you.

Originally posted by Garzu

LOL, that was a good one... stop the joking plz
    Yeah I'm quite the comedian here. I'm not the one asking for 'no more nerfing' while at the same time begging for a nerf of the mk.
    That's like saying one thing and doing another.

And to the agent... I'd like to hear what you're so a 100% agreeing with. If you meant the stop nerfing, yep, I think we all agree to that.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

I hate to tell you akasha but doing that at aces and mort is called ganking. You are ganking people that are trying to gain exp and not pvp. So it seems you are one of those loosers you are talking about. Just because you call it a "raid" doesnt mean others see it that way. Just because you think I "ganked" you while you were dualing doesnt mean I really did. I just means someone is dead and someone is alive and thats all that matters.

As for the rest of the post, I totally agree with Sjoko, but hey I'm a soldier. But i have to say that NT's whine more than anyone else. All soldiers want is to be left alone, or given something that makes the, different, not better. If you go on the soldier board there isnt much whining. Except for my "call to all soldiers" post that outlines how whining gets results.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    I hate to tell you akasha but doing that at aces and mort is called ganking. You are ganking people that are trying to gain exp and not pvp. So it seems you are one of those loosers you are talking about. Just because you call it a "raid" doesnt mean others see it that way. Just because you think I "ganked" you while you were dualing doesnt mean I really did. I just means someone is dead and someone is alive and thats all that matters.

As for the rest of the post, I totally agree with Sjoko, but hey I'm a soldier. But i have to say that NT's whine more than anyone else. All soldiers want is to be left alone, or given something that makes the, different, not better. If you go on the soldier board there isnt much whining. Except for my "call to all soldiers" post that outlines how whining gets results.
    if i was the most powerful class in the game id wanna be left alone too.

Hum you have about -100 to nanoskills, something called Crown of ice or something, not sure of its exact name but Itburnz always hit me first with it in duels so I cant cast my dots worth 1k pvm damage. Wouldnt that be lethal to the poor soldiers shield-casting?

Soldiers are pretty much easy, and indeed the only ok thing is the shield. When I duel a soldier I just do this:

- Duel starts
    - Soldier alphas on me: back to 40% hp
    - Cast heal - back at 70% hp
    - Letah casts 2 average dots (not the big ones since they will drain all of our nanopool)
    - Letah alphas on soldier: soldier down to 70% hp (i use a high ql steiner)

Now 2 things happen: Soldier runs because the dots hurt too much (without MK he'll die if he does not treat himself) or:

- Soldier MK's
    - Soldier takes painful shots at Letah
    - Letah heals herself - 0% aggro - hot heals herself - Soldier crits on Letah - 100% aggro-heal- 0% - hot etc etc

Repeating that until his MK is out. Usually im down to 25% nanopool.

- Letah hits soldier with a regular shot
    - Soldier dies from the dots or just dies from the damage I do.

Im not saying soldiers are easy, they require strategy, but without their shield they are nothing. With their shield its just a delay on their deaths. With root classes its even worse since he would not even damage them during that.
    Last edited by Letah; Feb 21st, 2002 at 07:59:14.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

4k nano, but becuase nano pool is effectively almost 50% in pvp, lets say 2200 nano pool. My nullity lasts for 19 secs, not sure aobut beshebas, and it takes 1 min before it can be recast from the last execution of it.

Well you also have a nano cost reduction nano 9% and 28% reduction.

19 secs... dots and debuffs go through it. We are rooted while it works. And what do you need so damn much nano pool for?

Well soldiers have no nano while using mk, that's our penalty, I'd really rather be rooted than loose all my nano capabillities for 2 minutes. And you would probably say the same, otherwise an NT would be no match at all.

First, to assume NTs run around with Harvester, its BS. Odds are a superior he, but there is a chance for boundless too, but harvester you need some outside buffin to use.

How hard is it to get outside buffs? But ok, lets say you get 151 every 15 seconds, not that big of a diff. You will still get back most of the nano used for your shield. Do you know how big nano pool most soldiers have ? I guess not, its just about enough to cast their best reflect. Simply because we cast mk, can't use mk for another 2 minutes or use any nano, and by that time we are either dead or have to sit down and recharge. And getting MK X is hard and it should be.

Sit down and heal up?????? LOL, htat is not possible... at least I cant sit down and heal up when im in a fight, can you?

When a root last for as long as they do, you'll have plenty of time to zone, heal up and give yourself nano. Even tho I didn't write it I had hoped you had some imagination as to how it could be done. Ball and chain lasts for 2 minutes, so if you root, zone and come back its no sweat.

Im not after a nerf of the shield, but its hard to compete against it... but I really find it distressing when you try to convince us it isnt that good... "Fool a soldier..." well, suppose that works a few times, but you cant fool an experienced soldier to use MK when he dont need it, of course a n00b will put it on at once, but a soldier taht can use MK X, will hardly be a n00b and easy to fool..

I didn't say it wasn't any good, I say it isn't uber, because its the only defense a soldier has. It is good, but I think it is justified by the nano shutdown.

Well, if the combat lasts for more than 2 min, you get 2 min and 40 secs, while NT gets 40 secs...

If a battle ever last that long, no its not possible. MK X costs 1450 nano. Just ask any soldier how much nano they have. Their answer would be in 90% of the cases that they have 1-200 nano more than they need for mk. So casting it after 2 minutes won't happen. Ok, lets assume a soldier has the 151 humid extractor. It won't get you that 1451 nano needed after 2 minutes, but after 2:30 minutes (604 nano every minute).

If a person has invested ips on having a large enough nanopool. A battle which lasts for more than 2 minutes would grant that person that abillity, but the numbers is the same soldiers 1minute and 20 secs with 75% shield vs. 40 seconds of invulnerabillity.

[/quote][/b]NTs dont have any weapon debuffs either. and we dont "even" have init debuffs... That is a doc specific debuff which i think belongs to them. ITs UBER yes, needs a nerf, but soldiers dont need one.
    Soldiers have healing, NTs dont.[/quote][/b]

Nt don't, but nts shouldn't have either. Nano technichians are nano damage dealers. While MPs is the controller of nanobot knowledge. Its the same as I want to have all the enf. buffs etc in addition to those nanos we already have. It would have been cool, but .. heh imagine first you suck up all that damage and afterwards mk and can suck up even more.

I do agree the shield is almost all you got, except a very good weapon skill. But it should root the soldier just as nullity roots the NTs
    I'd rather be rooted for the duration of the formula than having a complete nanoshutdown for 2 minutes (-2000 to all nanoskills). Can't even use a symbio, pills, nano critter or nano finger, cause even tho you hack the prof. away, they still req. nano to use.

So you want us to be both rooted and getting the 2 minute nano shutdown, and think that is unfair that it lasts so long ? At least we take damage and you can kill a soldier with 5 other soldiers doing alpha strikes.

If you envy soldiers so much why don't you start a soldier yourself. Nothing is stopping you, what I'm trying to prevent is yet another nerf on the shield, and I'm actually trying (in vain it seems) to explain why the shield isn't uber and why nts aren't that bad off as you seem to state all the time.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sjoko

[/b]

so can u its not self only NEXT QUESTION

How hard is it to get outside buffs? But ok, lets say you get 151 every 15 seconds, not that big of a diff. You will still get back most of the nano used for your shield. Do you know how big nano pool most soldiers have ? I guess not, its just about enough to cast their best reflect. Simply because we cast mk, can't use mk for another 2 minutes or use any nano, and by that time we are either dead or have to sit down and recharge. And getting MK X is hard and it should be.

[/b]

with a HE your nano pool can fill up during the time your sheild is up and u have a 2 min nano "shutdown" so you realy only have 40 secs that you sheild is down and you cnt cast and its not often that i can even stick around that long

When a root last for as long as they do, you'll have plenty of time to zone, heal up and give yourself nano. Even tho I didn't write it I had hoped you had some imagination as to how it could be done. Ball and chain lasts for 2 minutes, so if you root, zone and come back its no sweat.

[/b]

lol yeah i can root zone and come back all the time NOT

I didn't say it wasn't any good, I say it isn't uber, because its the only defense a soldier has. It is good, but I think it is justified by the nano shutdown.

[/b]

If a battle ever last that long, no its not possible. MK X costs 1450 nano. Just ask any soldier how much nano they have. Their answer would be in 90% of the cases that they have 1-200 nano more than they need for mk. So casting it after 2 minutes won't happen. Ok, lets assume a soldier has the 151 humid extractor. It won't get you that 1451 nano needed after 2 minutes, but after 2:30 minutes (604 nano every minute).

If a person has invested ips on having a large enough nanopool. A battle which lasts for more than 2 minutes would grant that person that abillity, but the numbers is the same soldiers 1minute and 20 secs with 75% shield vs. 40 seconds of invulnerabillity.
    [/b]

that is a choice you make by not increasing your nano pool, and too use your same argument, MOST SOLDIERS ZONE WAY before thier sheild runs out, or right at the point where its going too an i would take 40 secs of vulnrability in a 2 min time block ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

so can u its not self only NEXT QUESTION
    Sure we can, but how often do you get asked for one or give them to any of your team members?

with a HE your nano pool can fill up during the time your sheild is up and u have a 2 min nano "shutdown" so you realy only have 40 secs that you sheild is down and you cnt cast and its not often that i can even stick around that long

If you can do some math you'll find out that a HE giving 150ish nano every 15 seconds, won't give you the 1450 you need. If you have exactly what needed for mk. If you have 250 nano left after using mk sure you can put it up again. I bet you have never seen anyone do that anyway.

Its true that in theory you have 40 seconds before you can put up another one, but you have a target without nano capabillities for 40 seconds and that is with MK X, bear that in mind. Its a high level nano.

Without the shield a soldier would last 3 maybe 4 nukes and that's it. But I actually think you're scared of the soldier class since they are one of the few classes that can actually take you out. In a duel no, you'll probably just cast crown of frost or whatever the nano is called. But lets face it, against each other the soldier v.s. nt is pretty balanced out. If you only think balance is that NTs should rule... Well that's not balance, called imbalance. Go ahead look it up in your dictionary.

lol yeah i can root zone and come back all the time NOT

Depends on your style, of course you can. I don't say its a wise choice but it is a choice you have. I've seen plenty of others do it. (Or they exploit cause when they come back they have full health, and don't tell me any first aid kits can bring back 1.2-1.3k hp in a matter of 30 seconds.)

that is a choice you make by not increasing your nano pool, and too use your same argument, MOST SOLDIERS ZONE WAY before thier sheild runs out, or right at the point where its going too an i would take 40 secs of vulnrability in a 2 min time block ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
    Sure you have it already. You are in fact vulnerable 40 sec in a 1 minute period. Not bad is it ? (yeah it was a joke on your misspelling). But basically you have 2x19 seconds in a 2 min time, but not at once.

And yes of course people zone before the shield runs out, whats the point in dying in vain and waiting for rez (and docs should have a high level Rez-B-gone nano . Every player runs if they know they aren't going to win. Noone is stopping you unless you get stunned or rooted. Ever tried a fixer, those slick eels just grid themselves out.

And sure you would like a 40 second invulnerabillity in one go, but if that happens I hope your nano skills will be inoperable and maybe drop the root. And I will drop pvp altogether.

But there's no point in arguing about this so lets say that we disagree and leave it to that.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Cant ever cast that 28% reducer... a 18% is more appropriate, this is also because the 18% adds 20% range, and with a range buff, I get 40m. To cast a 28% reducer, is about the same as for a soldier to cast a Offensive Steam Roller without buffs...

Well soldiers have no nano while using mk, that's our penalty, I'd really rather be rooted than loose all my nano capabillities for 2 minutes. And you would probably say the same, otherwise an NT would be no match at all.
    Huh? What nanos do you as a soldier think you can cast while your shield is going? What useful nanos?

Assuming I am close to a zone... well, in big wars and events I am not close to a zone, its only in 2HO I am close to a zone, and 2HO sucks...

Well, I agree it is the only defensive thing the soldier has... would you like to be rooted and not nano shutdowned?

Well, raise the nano pool, I cant see why that is a problem, at leaast not if you can cast MK X....

This is wrong... in a fight lasting more than 2 min you got 2 min and 40 secs 75% shield, we get 40 secs...

So you want us to be both rooted and getting the 2 minute nano shutdown, and think that is unfair that it lasts so long ? At least we take damage and you can kill a soldier with 5 other soldiers doing alpha strikes.
    No, i asked if you wanted the same solution as NTs

If you envy soldiers so much why don't you start a soldier yourself. Nothing is stopping you, what I'm trying to prevent is yet another nerf on the shield, and I'm actually trying (in vain it seems) to explain why the shield isn't uber and why nts aren't that bad off as you seem to state all the time.
    I have a soldier, he is lvl 54, not much to speak of, and he doesnt rock that much either, at least not that much as some ppl claim.. I rocked before dmg nerf, but now its a bit worse...

All I really want is the same rules for healing as for dmg...
    NT phone HOME!!

Cant ever cast that 28% reducer... a 18% is more appropriate, this is also because the 18% adds 20% range, and with a range buff, I get 40m. To cast a 28% reducer, is about the same as for a soldier to cast a Offensive Steam Roller without buffs...

Well offensive steamroller isn't that hard, with the right implants I could do it now. But it's junk really so its not worth it.

Huh? What nanos do you as a soldier think you can cast while your shield is going? What useful nanos?

The one and only nano that would have been useful in a combat situation would have been one more hit healing. But at the same time, its a good point. And that is maybe something besheba should know. Which other combat related nano does a soldier... None.

Assuming I am close to a zone... well, in big wars and events I am not close to a zone, its only in 2HO I am close to a zone, and 2HO sucks...

Well, lets take the most popular places, you have meetmedere, which basically don't have anywhere to zone. 2ho with plenty of zoning (and was the place I had in mind), mort with outdoors sand dunes, dunno if there's any place to zone there, but I doubt it and finally you have the ace camp.

In a big war you probably hide behind a soldier or enforcer, and keeping a low profile until you have picked the prey you know will go down.

Well, I agree it is the only defensive thing the soldier has... would you like to be rooted and not nano shutdowned?

If you ask me, drop the complete shutdown, I mean it is enough that the nano shutdowns mc. That's all it takes and every deflect we have is uncastable. The soldiers don't have much, but there are probably some nanos, even general nanos that might help just a little in the heat of the moment.

Well, raise the nano pool, I cant see why that is a problem, at leaast not if you can cast MK X....

Well if you have little hp, raise your hp then... Get implants etc...
    You and I know that it isn't just that easy. Why did NTs cry for hp buffs if it was that easy ?

This is wrong... in a fight lasting more than 2 min you got 2 min and 40 secs 75% shield, we get 40 secs...

Let me remind you that there aren't many soldiers that _can_ do

No, i asked if you wanted the same solution as NTs

Well soldiers end up being rooted anyway.

I have a soldier, he is lvl 54, not much to speak of, and he doesnt rock that much either, at least not that much as some ppl claim.. I rocked before dmg nerf, but now its a bit worse...

Its not only a bit worse...

All I really want is the same rules for healing as for dmg...
    When we talk balance its not that easy.... Sure docs won't be as powerful as they are now... but what about the other healing classes that don't have that powerful heals.

I like the idea that every class can pvp and do a great job at it. But getting the pieces together and getting the balance right isn't that easy and I hope funcom will take a deeper look at the rules for pvp and also pvm.

I did some missions today and met a veteran lasersniper... It was is orange and used MK X as well. Not only that it has 5-6 times my hp and has a minimum damage that is 300... I can't imagine how I can take that one out solo when I'm level 170-175. I also stepped on a green skilled nt mob... It constantly nuked me... I mean it nuked faster than a person could do in pvp. If I hadn't put on my mk I would have died pretty fast. And with its nuke the green mob hit me for 146 points which is their minimum damage.

I'm glad I didn't solo to say the least
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Well offensive steamroller isn't that hard, with the right implants I could do it now. But it's junk really so its not worth it.
    Yeah, but those implants would not fit well with your other implants I think. Same with Izz Recompiler 28%, to use it I have to switch all my implants and basically gimp my self even more.

In a big war you probably hide behind a soldier or enforcer, and keeping a low profile until you have picked the prey you know will go down.
    That was how it worked before range nerf, its not possible to hide anymore...

Well if you have little hp, raise your hp then... Get implants etc...
    You and I know that it isn't just that easy. Why did NTs cry for hp buffs if it was that easy ?
    It is that easy... I have maxed Body dev and sta... I have all QL 200 faded bright and shining max life implants.. We got our hp buff, but nobody uses it... it gives to little compared to the extreme NCU cost.

Let me remind you that there aren't many soldiers that _can_ do
    Well, it is a great advantage, and many more should be able to.

Well soldiers end up being rooted anyway.
    But the root breaks when hit for dmg, that is very different.

Its not only a bit worse...
    True, I remember at MMD, two omnis were grid camping... I shouted to them that they should move away, they shoted back and told me to remove them, ok I said and ran in and bursted one of them and killed him, FA the other and killed him too... very funny actually, at least it was for me

When we talk balance its not that easy.... Sure docs won't be as powerful as they are now... but what about the other healing classes that don't have that powerful heals.
    Yes, the others... they need a boost in general... they need something to make them viable, so heals should be 50% as long as dmg is 50%.

I like the idea that every class can pvp and do a great job at it. But getting the pieces together and getting the balance right isn't that easy and I hope funcom will take a deeper look at the rules for pvp and also pvm.
    Agree, FC should make a pure pvp patch soon
    NT phone HOME!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12