So I'm in a mission and I just killed a MOB. All of a sudden, client crash.

No big deal. I was not in a fight so, I'll just blow AO out of my system memory and restart.

All goes smoothly and I get the "your character is already in play" dialog box with the login button and I proceed.

My character comes back to view, but I'm not in the same corridor I was in. In fact I was in a very dangerous room that I was working around with 2 Hardened NanoGuns chain nuking me to death. My view comes back in time to see my character in its death wail. Next stop.... Reclaim.

So my character wandered into the room on it's own? Not likely.....

For my character to get to that room it would have had to make a right turn, run 20 yards, left turn, run 20 yards, right turn run 20 yards, enter a square room with 2 doctors, turn right, run 30 yards, enter the dangerous room and run to the center of it...

All without my guidance???? Not F#$%ing likely Funcom.

It's not the 20k XP that I lost the makes me furious, it's these unbelievable BETA bugs we have had to put up with; which not only are ignored and go unfixed, but have gotten progressively worse over time.

In the meantime Funcom is taking bows for its accolades in the gaming community. Some issues have been fixed, I do recognize that.

However, we still have tremendous "LAG" and the client crashes have increased in number and have now gotten much more lethal.

Get to work FUNCOM, you still have much to do....

Vespucci Lvl 67 Adv.

Adventurers haved been moved down Funcom's "fix" list and are now 3rd, on the list behind MAs and Agents. Then they will get to the Adventurers... maybe...