Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk Boobs ...

Talking Let's talk Boobs ...

Boobs in AO are just all wrong ...
    they are all the same size, and the wrong shape.

Character creation should include a boob selection booth, where we can choose between cup sizes and different shapes ... pears, peas, melons .. you name it

and now hat we are on the subject... why no chest tattoos for the ladies ?

funcom, this issue requires your immediate attention !!!

Give us choice of and easy access to boobs, and all will be forgiven

I'm going to pretend this post was never made.

I'd prefer more levels of "height" to be added along with hair color for all races. Also some varied startup clothing. Maybe allow us to add deformities like an atrox that is short with HUGE arms or something. The generally "sexist" and "tasteless" options should be left out to promote more role-playing without reducing the appeal to the current and potential audience.

Originally posted by Meligant
    I'm going to pretend this post was never made.
    why ?
    why not make your own post then ? or do you think FC will read yours if its posted alongside boobs ?

Agreed ;)

I think we should be able to choose from more chars....and fix the looks of the OPI please....if we are going to RP then we need cuter chars and more of them I mean you dont want to walk thru the streets of Tir and see your face 500 times..it doesnt make you feel very unique and special anymore
    Give us lots to choose from more faces,hairdos.colors.heights, come on you can do it ,. I mean if the makers of the SIMS can give them a zillion chars to play then you can too

Re: Agreed ;)

Originally posted by CrazedGirl
    I think we should be able to choose from more chars....and fix the looks of the OPI please....if we are going to RP then we need cuter chars and more of them I mean you dont want to walk thru the streets of Tir and see your face 500 times..it doesnt make you feel very unique and special anymore
    Give us lots to choose from more faces,hairdos.colors.heights, come on you can do it ,. I mean if the makers of the SIMS can give them a zillion chars to play then you can too
    Now we're cooking!

Re: Let's talk Boobs ...

Originally posted by dJOEk
    Boobs in AO are just all wrong ...
    they are all the same size, and the wrong shape.

Character creation should include a boob selection booth, where we can choose between cup sizes and different shapes ... pears, peas, melons .. you name it

and now hat we are on the subject... why no chest tattoos for the ladies ?

funcom, this issue requires your immediate attention !!!

Give us choice of and easy access to boobs, and all will be forgiven

They are not all the same size. I just noticed that my tall solitus toon has smaller boobs than a normal height solitus toon.

More than a mouthful is a waste.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

And why should you be stuck with only 2 boobs, why can't we have a slider in character creation called boob quanitity.

We should be able to select to have 2, 3, 4 hell even 8 boobs if we want.

Just having the 2 boobs is so common, thought this was suppose to be a Sci-Fi game.

P.S. After we have fixed the boob generation could we look at a bun setting so we can set the size and shape of our charcters arses.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Talking

ahahahahahhahap

But seriously, need more faces, need more hair styles, need to be able to choose a hairstyle THEN choose eyes, then choose mouth, and arms and whatever.

But can you think of how much longer it would take to load people in a crowded area? :\

ohh ohh I like that 3 nipples! yes! we definately need a boob quanity selector, and arm quantity selector and eye quantity selector and leg quantity selector and thingy quantity selector and what about 3 or 4 buns? let us make some screwed up looking chars! where are the genetic freaks??? lets see that ma with 6 arms and 1 big eye!! =) and when are we going to nipple rings? and belly button rings??? or even ear rings? why can't we see jewelry when it's worn?

Don't forget the atrox: basket of socks, two bowling balls, or a state fair variety pumpkin stuffed in the front of the trousers selector.

so if i had 4 arms ??? would there be a quad wield stat that i'd hafta raise ????

heheheheeh

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Meligant
    I'd prefer more levels of "height" to be added along with hair color for all races. Also some varied startup clothing. Maybe allow us to add deformities like an atrox that is short with HUGE arms or something.
    "Head shops" to customize appearance and a way of changing one's first and last name were one of the many dev promises that got erased with the beta boards.

Geno

Angry hmmm

ok you guys took it too far...here I had a good idea and will it get read? maybe lets just keep it real so the developers know were serious Just my opinion here

"I have implants" ROFLLMAO!!!

Hahahaha Hehehehe haahha meeoooow meeeooooow

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by CrazedGirl
    ok you guys took it too far...here I had a good idea and will it get read? maybe lets just keep it real so the developers know were serious Just my opinion here
    We're being serious here??? Where?

Sorry ok well as your probably the only one that was I'll answer your question.

More heads/looks etc = more textures.

More Textures = more memory consumed.

More memory consumed = lag & slower performance.

You think places like Omni-Trade lag now? Wait until you add more textures.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Actually, I don't think that customizing heads would add to lag that much. Most of us are running around in our helmets already, as we have to buff to get them on, so it would only be in special situations that we would even bother to take the helmets off and expose our faces. I don't think I've seen my face (besides switching helmets) since about level 8. Seriously.

Originally posted by Paldorr
    More than a mouthful is a waste.
    lol, "More than a handfull and your risking a sprained tongue."

Anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast