Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discuss: 13.8 Dungeon and Treepine Hut suppression

Re: Yippee

Originally posted by CrazedGirl
    we get a cool dungeon in clan territory and its 25% atleast the Omni ones are still a bit sacred,I say make Camelot 75% so we can have a chance to explore it without it being camped by level 150+ omnis..I mean really something interesting to keep our attention and theres a 25% gas there..for what purpose?
    To make that dungeon harder then it would be without it. It's really just adding risk versus reward. *Some* of the players want a bigger challenge while doing quests at those very high levels, so... players+monsters=challenge (to say the least). Im sure very few dungeons will be like this though, but it does show that Funcom cares for all types of players.

Edit: Not to forget too, that this *also* makes it even more fun for some people, because of the type of thrill from danger, that can only come from other players.
    Last edited by Mor; Feb 24th, 2002 at 19:45:44.

I just wanted to point out that omnis can go to foreman's office easily by saving at holes in the wall, and then zone to athen shire to the north.

Am I missing something here?

I just wanted to point out that omnis can go to foreman's office easily by saving at holes in the wall, and then zone to athen shire to the north.
    Why does everyone wnat to make this harder than necessary?

As I said above: there is a neutral safe terminal (and shops) in Longest Road. Its called Drumdar and its on the south side of the road. before coming to the mines.

And BTW why would someone safe in Holes and go to Athen Shires? In the middle of the Freedom outpost in Athen Shires is another neutral safe terminal that Omni can use!

Val (FYI )
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

Re: Discuss: 13.8 Dungeon and Treepine Hut suppression

Originally posted by Cz
    • The Treepine Hut in Pleasant Meadows is now covered with 100% suppression gas.
    No It's not.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

what is the treepine hut? i don't even know what it is... waist of a fix if u ask me. id rather have my nanos work again

breaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12