Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discuss: 13.8 Dungeon and Treepine Hut suppression

Post Discuss: 13.8 Dungeon and Treepine Hut suppression

• Added a new dungeon: Smugglers Den!
    • The Treepine Hut in Pleasant Meadows is now covered with 100% suppression gas.

I was just wondering if you could take 2 mins out of your time "anyone" someone.... and make a list of all the dungeons.

I know of

madness
    foreman
    camelot
    cyborg

and now

smugglers. Is this all of them?

Where is smugglers going to be located, i hope its in omni terriotory since camelot is in clan terriotory.

where are the rest located though?

madness - omni
    foreman - omni (isn't that the one at OT Mines?)
    camelot - clan
    cyborg - ?

They should be putting more dungeons in Neutral areas IMHO..

What's the one in Longest Road called?

I assumed that was the foreman one.. i.e OT Mines.. you run down TLR forever and it's in the mines..

Yippee

we get a cool dungeon in clan territory and its 25% atleast the Omni ones are still a bit sacred,I say make Camelot 75% so we can have a chance to explore it without it being camped by level 150+ omnis..I mean really something interesting to keep our attention and theres a 25% gas there..for what purpose?

foreman ie/ lr dungeon is much closer to clan territory than it is to omni. Omnis can't go there. if we grid and don't have a plane we will die by guards. if we go to athens and whompa it, guards will kill omnis on first site.

foreman - madness = foreman for clan, madness for omni (fair)

cyborg = clan in greatir tir

camelot = clan

smugglers = it better be omni... if its not i can hear the complaints already

about time

About time that treepine becomes 100%
    People exploiting by simply killing silverleaf over and over and making 30k a kill.
    I bet the same d00dz claim to be roleplaying when they shout swear words at the other faction in 25% gas zones

Val (d00dz dont roleplay)
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

lol

haha you guys are nutz arguing over whos territory its in

ok Cz, remember the very first event? the one held at the Wreck in Milky Way? that should be a dungeon instead of a mission area, or I thought the hut on the giant tree with the bridge and spiral stairs north East of the Wreck in MW would have been an obvious choice

Seeing that it's called Smugglers Den I wouldn't be surprised if it's in neuter territories

Level ?

Anyone know what level this is aimed at ?

OK so we need 2 answers here -

What Funcom say it is - Cos ? CZ ? Whats the offical lvl group plz

And what the lvl band REALLY is (i.e a lot more higher than the official answer)
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

on test people are saying that it is lvl 90-120.

Originally posted by Cub
    foreman ie/ lr dungeon is much closer to clan territory than it is to omni. Omnis can't go there. if we grid and don't have a plane we will die by guards. if we go to athens and whompa it, guards will kill omnis on first site.

foreman - madness = foreman for clan, madness for omni (fair)

Forman dungeon is in the middle of OT mines...as in Omni....what do u think when a clanner try to find his/hers way into it?....the place is crowded with war bots and guards.......btw: u ever heard of a place called Newland---then u whompa to borealis......its almost as close to the dungeon as Athen....and its a neutral place....Omnis can even get an insurance right infront of the enterance.....while clanners gotta run the longest road all over again......

Re: Discuss: 13.8 Dungeon and Treepine Hut suppression

Originally posted by Cz
    • Added a new dungeon: Smugglers Den!
    Ya, great, more content for mid level players, it was for 90-120, right ? And once again no high level content, whoopdedoop. Camelot castle is a joke, all mobs are GREY except Tarasque, and that mob takes ages to kill. Where the hell is the high level content ?
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Forman dungeon is in the middle of OT mines...as in Omni....what do u think when a clanner try to find his/hers way into it?....the place is crowded with war bots and guards.......btw: u ever heard of a place called Newland---then u whompa to borealis......its almost as close to the dungeon as Athen....and its a neutral place....Omnis can even get an insurance right infront of the enterance.....while clanners gotta run the longest road all over again......
    Hmm what are you trying to say Card? that there is no place to safe for clanners and neuts in TLR?
    The neutral outpost Drumdar a mile from Foremans is the place to safe when going there.

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

Smuggler's Den used to be in Southern Fouls Hills. Well, at least, there was once a static dungeon there by that name, although it was unfinished and clearly not meant to be in the game.

If it is put back there, then it's really neither in clan nor omni territory... although realistically you'll have to go through Omni territory to get there.

• Where's Eric Clapton when you need him?
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Smuggler's Den is out in Southern Fouls Hills. I've been there before, and it was just a dead end cave full of (passive) Mantises. I guess they're opening up the other end of the cave, and making it possible to climb back up that drop at the entrance.
    Albea Naosuko Welding
    Mistress of Propaganda for The Honored Maidens
    "If I had a dollar for every time that happened... I'd have $3.50."

Aliases:
    Naosuko, NT, RK1
    Esselte, MA, RK1
    Albea, Trader, RK1 (Retired)

Socializer 86%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 6%

hehe I agree, you guys are crazy fighting over who's territory the dungeon is in.

Southern foul Hills ack!. That's a really long way even when flying. Especially for clanners.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast