Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discuss: 13.8 Mission XP change

NOW:
    1 person gets a 600k (reward) exp mission and is in a team with 5 other players. They finish the mission and each gets 100k exp at the end.

AFTER the patch:
    1 person gets a 600k (reward) exp mission and is in a team with 5 other players. They finish the mission and the player that owns the mission gets 600k exp.

Correct.

You'd be surprised what people will do, especially at the mid range levels, and at the request of certain character classes (do this for me and I'll buff you). Yes, it does break down towards the higher end of the character scale (post 160 or so).

The *main* problem with teams doing single missions is the risk/reward equation. A team of 6 can easily do a full red single mission fairly quickly with little risk (at the very high end the initial room again becomes a problem, but thats only one room).

I just think this is a way to make them less attractive to a team to do. But I do agree with several ideas on this board

A)Solo mission should be soloable at 50% (Green). But by Soloable I mean that your still accepting a death risk for taking the mission (say 25% chance of dieing. I know, its really hard to quantify a chance of dieing)

B)Team mission will *need* to take a team, and if fact should likely be on the risk factor of some of the smaller static dungeons now. I think that thier difficulty should be so that a Green is *hard* with a incomplete team of 3 (comparable to a red)

C)Static missions need to be Organization Missions, that take 2-4 teams of people to complete without a death wish. They also need level capped (can only be this tall to ride this ride) to avoid a single high level team from slumming through it.

Overall, tho, teams should be deep hunting into high risk areas, not missioning for xp.

B)Team mission will *need* to take a team, and if fact should likely be on the risk factor of some of the smaller static dungeons now. I think that thier difficulty should be so that a Green is *hard* with a incomplete team of 3 (comparable to a red)
    the static dungeons are just stupid, grey mobs with insane hp, if I see a grey mob or green, I see that they are alot lower than me (green mobs are like 30 lvls lower) so shouldn't be a big problem to kill.
    If they want to make team missions just harder with changing so a green mob have alot of hp and are harder then it's not a green mob anymore.

C)Static missions need to be Organization Missions, that take 2-4 teams of people to complete without a death wish. They also need level capped (can only be this tall to ride this ride) to avoid a single high level team from slumming through it.
    At lvl 192 a MA NEED Neleb's Robe to cast UVC self buffed, but you think I shouldn't be able to get it cuz the dungeon didn't exist when I was lvl 40?

The scope I get from T.I.M is REALLY good for a MP with weapon, range init is dark blue and the scope add 180 to range init!
    Doh! I'm to high lvl to get it

With your thinking I shouldn't be allowed to get the items I need because they didn't exist when I was that low lvl, but I need them now.

You think that is right?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Getting Ready for Team Missions!

So many of you think that its a good idea to save all the changes for the "team mission patch".

I for one think it is much better to phase these changes in slowly... haven't we all seen what happens when too many things are changed at once (see 12.6).

In an interactive world all the changes affect each other, the more things done at once increase the number of different combination of results in an exponential fashion. So make the changes one at a time and test them properly!!

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    More likely they were doing 190 missions then splitting off back to tir to team with level 5 players and split exp =]
    Doesn't work. "Someone in your team is too high level preventing you from recieving XP"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123