Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April 18, 29191 - Clan Remembrance Day

Umm...d00d...wtf are you talking about? I threatened nothing, its a simple fact that the guards ourside in Tir will shoot Omni/Neutral on sight. I personally would shoot right back if one of the guards shot a friend of mine. And there is not land on top of Tir...Tir is on top of the land.

Fixerben looks confused at Yden.

Yden
    Registered April 2003
    10 posts

Guess that explains a lot...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Ok, how do we get in the bar to begin with then?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Complete Side Track but eh..

Hey Cosmik, one night when I met you in Baboons, you scanned as a neuter, I brought that up, and you mentioned something about an over exposure to Notum.

So, you got that little medical problem fixed yet? Not that I'm interested. I'm married, happily thankyaverymuch, but I'm sure there are a few out there that might be.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Great job proving your (lack of) intelligence there fixerben. what is 'd-zero-zero-d' anyway? or w-t-f? that some kind of cryptic clanner speak? and pointing out a simple error in too and THEN to top it all off attacking the fact that I only registered this month?

Are you 12 years old or just like acting that way?

(out of character: .........it's just not worth it)

Originally posted by Fixerben
    Umm...d00d...wtf are you talking about? I threatened nothing, its a simple fact that the guards ourside in Tir will shoot Omni/Neutral on sight. I personally would shoot right back if one of the guards shot a friend of mine. And there is not land on top of Tir...Tir is on top of the land.

Fixerben looks confused at Yden.

Yden
    Registered April 2003
    10 posts

Guess that explains a lot...
    Last edited by Abiee; Apr 17th, 2003 at 14:07:33.

Originally posted by Charles
    Ok, how do we get in the bar to begin with then?
    We will have an anchor at ICC tied up to a helpful squishy engy (like me ) warping people directly into the bar, so that they can avoid the viciousness of the Sentinels.

To Yden:

Without getting into the debate you're trying to raise (which has no place here), what I will say is that we aren't herding anyone anywhere. It takes a concious effort and is at the discretion of the invidual to accept the "join team" request and thereafter be warped into the bar. You are also free to leave whenever you wish, and I will personally warp anyone back to ICC that wishes to return home by means other than reclaim.
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Originally posted by Emiliy
    by means other than reclaim.
    But if'n you DO reclaim, Dibs on the gibblets...canner only of course...or neut...
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Despite all the smack I've talked about silly Simon (oopsie did it again ) him and his filthy goons (gah! again!) don't attack me.

So I think you'll might be waiting quite awhile for that particular recipe ingredient, Bliqz.

Emiliy Age

Pfft!

Agents by their nature are patient
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

bump.. Its April 18th! Clan Remembrance Day!

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    Its April 18th! Clan Remembrance Day!
    This is the day when we bow out heads and pause our daily tasks to remember all those clanners that gave so selflessly of them selves for the sake of others.

They were delicious.
    God is a bullet.

((Yden, the reason I pointed out your recent registration date was because you are bringing up all the same old arguments, and spewing the same propaganda that has been coming out of Omni mouths for years. So, While to you it may be new and cool, to me and many others its old and very annoying. Think about trying to get your point across for months and months and just when you finally get someone to understand, someone else comes along and starts spouting the same bullcrap again. Now imagine that happening every 2 months. That is literally the way it goes here. So unless you come up with something new, or can in some way prove you are different from all the other Omni like Bliqz has *points at the cook book*, I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep making snyde remarks. Just as I did to Bliqz when he was a n00b. Just ask Marlamin how nice I am to him. He doesnt even bother to back himself up with factual information. He just runs around yelling "DIE CLANNER!". So I pick on him a lot too. Thats just the way it is. No offence meant OOC by it. Thats just my character.))

Originally posted by Bliqz
    ...canner only of course...
    This reminds me of something that happened a while back. I was sitting in Borealis talking to Trisagiona, and in walked a Neut and he said "/shout GOD I HATE CANNERS!". So I shouted back "/shout Hey I'm a Canner!!!". Everyone was just rolling on the ground laughing. People were going "/shout LOL!! I HATE CANNERS TOO!!", and all that kinda stuff. It was hilarious.

Originally posted by Fixerben
    ((So, While to you it may be new and cool, to me and many others its old and very annoying. Think about trying to get your point across for months and months and just when you finally get someone to understand, someone else comes along and starts spouting the same bullcrap again. Now imagine that happening every 2 months. That is literally the way it goes here. So unless you come up with something new, I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep making snyde remarks. ))

((And people wonder why the RP community is small..
    Its because people like YOU Fixerben. Sure, you may be one of the more popular RPers on Atlantean, but how do you expect the RP community to grow if your IC character keeps beating down potential RP players? Why do new players have to be the ones with "Fresh & New" ideas? Why not veterans like you? When is the last time you did anything new?))

Clan Remembrance Day celebration begins in 4 hours!

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    Why do new players have to be the ones with "Fresh & New" ideas
    Can someone point me in the direction of where all the "old ideas and propoganda" are filed? I want to check all my future posts for duplicates before I upset all the old fogies, and it throws their constitution off...Nothing in the world worse than an irregular senior with a bee in his bonnet...What?...I have to do something while I wait for the gibblets.
    God is a bullet.

Long live the clans, preaching tolerance to all, new colonists and those who have lived their life on Rubi-Ka

Clan Rememberance Day 18th April
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    Long live the clans, preaching tolerance to all, new colonists and those who have lived their life on Rubi-Ka

Clan Rememberance Day 18th April
    Perhaps they should practice what they preach

((Best of luck! I hope you guys get a good turnout for your event ))

Warping from ICC will begin in exactly one hour!

Please see a lovely young lady named "Partywarper" in ICC to be magically taken to the Happy Rebel.
    Last edited by Emiliy; Apr 18th, 2003 at 20:54:41.
    Emiliy Age

((Haha...Very good point Tif, but honestly you would get a bit fed up too. Fixerben has had his fair share of great ideas. I'm sure he will have more. But at the moment he is a little bit busy. His guild president has taken a break and he is busy helping his family. So, I'm sure he will be back with more grand ideas. God knows hes had enough of them.))

It came an went. the propoganda spilt forth on par with omni once again, in haste I regret to say nothing new nothing old nothing gained and nothing lost. A party at best a parade of dimwits, to raise anarchy once again where nothing procures greatness one will try, and with one come none, let it be said that in all deeds done none brought forth measure nor honesty enought to endure a prolonged encounter, at best it was simple propoganda yet again to ensure mindless drooling at best. I have yet too see the point, I am omni... Hear me roar!

Glad you had fun Oggie
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast