Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Discuss: 13.8 PvP changes (updated Tuesday 19th)

Unhappy Bah

Well, the only thing i have to say is that as a egnieer i cant win in pvp so pvp is not that good for me i cant win why, cous bot is slow bot taks verey low dmg comperd to a normal chater at the same lvl or a pvp range lvl. And the hp of a engineer is verey low even if u are atrox and , so every time u have to go in a pvp zone or even are cloes to a pvp zone have to be verey carful and verey scard not to get attackt cous engineer are like runing rats we dont have any thing to help in pvp its so easy killing me. And bots dont have any resitens to roots so for a agient that can shot from far distens its like give away a kill. and now u gave rewards to pepol that kill some one in pvp zone or 25 % zone , give us some thing to attack whit give us some nanos to get the bot of rooted or some thing. I have been playng for some a long time now have my engineer at lvl 150 but what do that do a 110 lvl MA trader sol enf or any oother chater can kill me easy cous i cant do much dmg. Funcome u have made Engineers to attactsh to pets give us some thing to be at slest 10 % changes of surving in pvp we are now 100 % kill . And one more thing i cant remaber how many times i got my slef killd by 150 enf when i was only lvl 110 engineer thats 40 lvl abuve me .i dont think this is fare we cant pvp and i love engineer dont whant to make a enfo only to kill pepol give us a changes plez

I honestly don't give a damn about the new pvp changes. Ever since the last major pvp changes (Healings=100%,Damage=50%Specials=40%) about 80% of the people who pvp'd had quit. The new system is bull****. I wish I could meet the guy from FC who thought of this and laugh in his face.

Originally posted by Zardukar
    Just feeking great! now i guess they might as well Delete any mission areas inside 25%. who in their right mind would spend 2-3 hours doing a RISKY and very hard high ql mission just to be buttfeked once exiting and loose EVERYTHING you gained??
    one good side of this is it will encourage, in the low pvp levels (75+) ,grouping with those professions that can provide a safe means of transport.. NTs with teleports, and fixers.. or having an engie friend available for a summon..

what do you expect? you go do a dangerous mission in a war-zone, does it surprise you so much you have to at least get organized to avoid being outnumbered and killed by enemy faction? I mean do you really think a level 75 should be able to do missions in pvp areas solo? i say once you're out of the safe levels, and until you are strong enough to tend for yourself, an expedition into a pvp area should be dangerous, and organized with care..
    Etchu solitus omni MP 103 on rubika1.. just left departmentX for First Order..
    Feydrutha nanomage omni NT 25 on rubika1 retired atm
    Rodja atrox omni soldier 20 n00b!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910