Thread: This War is hell for me

Unhappy This War is hell for me

Well since the amnesty has stopped things have got really upsetting for me.
    I am a clanswomen and i love the space and freedom we have, the trees the blue lakes with the sunset reflecting of them.
    The upsetting thing for me is the fact that i have a cousin living in Omni-Trade which i visited twice aweek and sometimes i stayed there for a few nights and went out partying in Omni-Ent.

I now miss seeing her and exchanging thoughts on the whole political side of things and generaly having fun. The only way that we can talk to each other is by sending messages through a neutral courier which now is getting to dangerous for the courier to travel anywhere without getting attacked.

Some of you might ask why don't you join Omni why doesn't she join clan, the answear to that is we are 2 different people; I'm a country girl she is a city girl with good friends good job and everything she wants is there.

The only thing this war is asking is for family to fight family and this is why war is hell for me.

Thankyou for your time i just needed to tell someone before it affects me any more and before the hostpital was my next destination

Why don't you meet for a bronto burger in Newland?

Talking Newland...

I found a cute little tavern in newland city.
    And when you finished talking go to the great Mirr clothing shop or the special shop for some real cool house furniture.

NC

Thank you for that option and is one to consider but at this moment in time there are tomany people out there just looking for a fight and i wouldn't want her to come all this way and then have some abuse thrown at her when some clan member who is after a fight scans her.
    Not only that she can not risk using the grid with all these DB attacks Omni tek are scanning the grid at all times and she doesn't want to be woken up at 02:00am and then be interogated on where she was going and who she was seeing.
    But i thankyou for your suggestions.

Re: NC

Originally posted by Missleana
    Not only that she can not risk using the grid with all these DB attacks Omni tek are scanning the grid at all times and she doesn't want to be woken up at 02:00am and then be interogated on where she was going and who she was seeing.
    But i thankyou for your suggestions.
    Hmmm... well, if she likes her job enough to tolerate her employer waking up her at night and interrogating her, more power to her... Me, I prefer my freedom.

Spies

I and she doesn't want to risk her career and also the state things are in at the moment she doesn't want her name put down as being a spie or clan sympathizer maybe one or 2 visits to newland but after that the gaurds would start to ask questions. Then she would always be watched or put in prison and the courier would never get through or Omni tek could relocate her off world making it imposible to see each other for a very long time maybe never again. This war is splitting familys up, looks like we'll have to wait until she has enough ips to buy a grid pass to the city of home.

Cut the girl some slack, so what if her career is more important than her family. Lots of people are like that.

Exclamation Advice ...

Stay away from BrontoBurger. You will find out why soon.

whats wrong with bronto burger?
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Talking whats wrong with bronto burger?

"Bronto Burger is ... PEOPLE!"
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Why'd you use a courier? Why not just talk to her on the phone.

This war turns brother against brother, sister against sister.

Family members are forced to fight each other.

Some crimes transcend the battle between Clan and Omni-Tek.

This, I fear, is one of them.

The Dust Brigade has much to answer for.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Phone

I'm sorry but i do not know what a phone is, could explain what it is?

Re: Phone

Originally posted by Missleana
    I'm sorry but i do not know what a phone is, could explain what it is?
    Old term for a holocomm. Pretty archaic terminology now, but it still gets used on occasion.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

holocomm

where can i get public access to a holocomm deviece?