Thread: "Fun"Com take some Notes

"Fun"Com take some Notes

http://www.somethingawful.com/games/...line/index.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best...Review...Ever.
    Soldiers are Fubar....I Demand a Pet!

Re: "Fun"Com take some Notes

Originally posted by rockgod
    http://www.somethingawful.com/games/...line/index.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best...Review...Ever.

OLD....you should've been around back in the days of Lum The Mad.

Now that was fun....too bad the guy lost his cool when he started to work for Mythic.

God I hate Mythic...bastards 'hired' (cough bribebed) Tweety and Lum into working for them. Nothing against either Tweety or Lum...but Mythic is stupid for thinking that hiring the two best ranters in the world will make DAoC a good game...
    I miss LadyE.

hmm

uhmm pay attention y'all. Notice the screenshot of the disconnect screen. version 11.5 hmmmmmmm Seems that hasnt been played in a very very very long time. Dont forget Ao was just made MMORPG of the year by PCGamer. Its true I have the mag.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

the review is list as 11th of july........

or is it the 7th of november..... hmmm
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

PCgamer is sh1t. They have been for a few years now, total sell outs.

true so many companies are "sellouts" now. PCgamer, Gamestop, Videogames.com. IGN. What nessassarly made them sellouts? I got into pcgamer recently I used to be a consoler until I got cable now its all about the pentiums baby.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    PCgamer is sh1t. They have been for a few years now, total sell outs.
    Heh, exactly what did they sell out to? The entire gaming industry has been crap for a couple years now. When was the last time there was a shelf full of games you want to play? I fondly remember those days...<sigh>

as i said I just recently got into pc gaming. I do remember however when console games were actually fun. Not just pretty.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

Originally posted by Divillian
    as i said I just recently got into pc gaming. I do remember however when console games were actually fun. Not just pretty.
    Heh, now that was a LONG time ago. :) I think Atari 2600 was the last one that was consistantly fun for me. It's death turned me onto PC gaming. :) Although somehow Sony, Nintendo, and even Sega keep getting my money for thier latest paperweights.... not sure what's up with that. I guess it can be justified with the occasional release of a GTA 3 or Grandia 2.

Grandia 2 has been out for over a year for DC...its better on DC also soo.. And yea the death of DC did it for me. (actually the Saturn) but i still got into the DC cuz im a sega fanboy (hey at least I admit it)
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

Originally posted by Divillian
    Grandia 2 has been out for over a year for DC...its better on DC also soo.. And yea the death of DC did it for me. (actually the Saturn) but i still got into the DC cuz im a sega fanboy (hey at least I admit it)
    Yeah, I played G2 on DC originally, like I said, I have every paperweight console that's ever come out practically. Hehe. It's really too bad, I think the only games I really enjoyed on my DC were Crazy Taxi (for a while anyway), G2, and Skies of Arcadia, and Sonic... just about everything else I tried wasn't all that great I thought. Great console though. Nice and small, easy to transport when work sends me to some out of the way town for weeks by myself. :)

BTW, I have a Genesis, Saturn, and DC, so Sega got me more than once. lol. Genesis really hooked me. Great graphics and games on that one. I still occasionally play Mortal Kombat 3 on my Genesis.
    Last edited by griemdaall; Feb 21st, 2002 at 23:49:14.

I still play Phantasy Star 4 and Toe Jam and Earl (1 & 2 ).
    Great GREAT games (IMO)
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Divillian

That review is so old it's not even funny anymore.