Thread: Maybe OOC: maybe IC i dunno you descide :)

Maybe OOC: maybe IC i dunno you descide :)

OK ok all I am Spearmajor Lieutenant of Omni-Pol. I would like to know out of total truthness, and I apologize to some OP for this but i would like to know from the Rubi-Ka Community On which Active and known Officers from OP that you all like or dislike. Tell me what you all think about individuals of OP all.

150 Spearmajor
    Martial Artist.

What do you mean like or dislike though? As people, as RPers, as enemies? Please be more specific!

What I do have to say:

- Docshadow/Tikon/Boderika/Techblast/Gencop/Neboja: ALL awesome people, and great RPers.

- Eternalforce and Carla02: Two of the NICEST and most dedicated RPers I've met in OP.

What I do have to say is that I think OP should be a bit more active in the RP world - you guys are the lifeblood security of OT. I know you take a lot of flak and a lot of grief, but you're the ones everyone loves to hate .

Now go out there and give 'em hell.
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

OOC

((I've only talked to Tikon, Eternalforce, and Neboja, but i have to say i like 'em all. Tikon was very nice (and forgiving :P) when I was being an arse, even if it was RP. All three are good RPers. Nebo plays a very good bad guy. Haven't talked with many of OPers in depth, but there's my experiences All in all, methinks you guys have a little tough being the cops that everybody loves to hate, but I think you do a good enough job with it ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

((From what I've seen on the boards (which is where I primarily RP) Tikon and Neboja seem to be the most prolific Omni Pol posters, and are some great RP'rs. Though OP usually catches a lot of (sometimes undeserved) flak at any given point in time they add great dimension to AO and as such I appreciate them in their entirity.))