Thread: Who has the record?

Exclamation Who has the record?

Well, I hear more and more about this bug regarding getting hit multiple times in one shot, and that it's getting worse...(I agree). First it was double critical hits, and then triples, and after the 13.8 thingy, I got hit 11 times in what appeared to be a single shot (I never got to even aim). I heard one person who claimed to get hit 30 times!!!

I am sorta wanting to lighten our attitudes on this until it gets fixed, so how about it? What is the most YOU have been hit in a single shot (lagdeath, instant nukes, etc)?? While you are at it, how much damage was it for? (mine was 110, 11 times, but my health was already low, so.... %)

I don't want a debate, here, since we all know:

1) Its a client issue (Uh well, um, ok that makes me feel a lot better, I think)

2) It has gotten worse since 13.something

3) It's not just inside any more.

4) The baddies who do it are NOT getting banned for exploiting!!! *grin*

5) It hurts, but its still kinda funny when you are standing there and someone just falls over for no reason. I was attacked 8 times for 550 points of unknown damage, I told my team to laugh, since we were not even attacking anything at the time, and I had no "dot" on me either. OK, maybe its not that funny to lose 2 million...sigh

6) And, "We cannot restore lost experience points" Hey, it's ok. I actually understand and respect this, but I did not call you to get the XP back, just to let you know it happened...

This is not to gripe....but to laugh at ourselves a bit. Just post where, when, and how much damage and how many times, I will give my old Yalmaha to the winner *grin*
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Well, this is a little outside the realm of damage, but I swear I was hit with all 6 Unmakes simultaneously this weekend! I mean they just scrolled across my chat window at light speed. And I had just been ransacked by the mobs partner. Luckily I was in a group cause all I could do was stand there dumbfounded...

Scorus