Thread: this game is so boring

Unhappy this game is so boring

I play ao for 3 month, i have 7 char with one above lvl 100.
    I hunt, make mission, hunt, make mission ....

It is finally so boring.

I WANT some storyline event.

I want more event that the one in each patch. The one pitiful event of the last patch was an attack of masqued commando with clanners on the guard of omni trade ....

Please funcom make something for us, i'm so tired to kill always some mob, and i don't want to play another game but i begin to think of it.

No wonder you're bored, playing 7 characters over three months with one over 100 must have taken hundreds and hundreds of hours of hunting/mission/hunting/mission/hunting/mission/hunting/mission...

If all I did was hunt and get missions I'd be bored too!

Some things I do to break up the monotany:

- ROLEPLAY! Go to Miirs, buy a nice outfit, and head to your local bar and meet some people, have a drink and talk.

- EXPLORE! Have you been everywhere in Rubi-Ka? Find a couple of friends (if you had any time to make friends what with all that powerlevelling) and pick somewhere you've never gone before and explore. It's even better if you pick an area of wilderness with tough mobs, that way it's more of a dangerous adventure.

- TRADESKILLS! Don't know if any of your classes are tradeskill classes, but maybe try em out. I'm an Engie and build nanocrystals, it's great to work hard to build a nano and then (hopefully) make some big cash selling it.

- HELP A NEWBIE! Go to the newbie training grounds (Tir-1, Newland-1 or OmniEnt-1) and help out some newbies. Answer questions, give em buffs, give them equipment, etc. It's actually quite fulfilling

- SET GOALS! Make it a goal to get a full set of some exotic armor, or find a car, or build a full set of implants, or get enough skill to cast that new nano, or SOMETHING. It would suck to just keep levelling and levelling and levelling with no end in sight.

Man I feel sorry for you. What a bleak 3 months you must have just had

If you're too hardcore you'll burn yourself out. I've only seriously played one character, he's level 61 after 6 months. And I'm having a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Drusillus; Feb 18th, 2002 at 14:59:10.