Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Isnt it strange that traders and doc's rule pvp

Originally posted by Yazule

As I said in my first post this conversation is about pvp not pve. I am only speaking on a pvp level, guess what, EVERY CLASS gets progressivly weaker at some point. For me it was level 112 when I armed my 200 beam with a wrangle. It is better for pet classes, but once they have the best pet possible they get progressively weaker too.

I was speaking pvp. If you are speaking pve then EVERYONE is gimped against higher than vet mobs. (well maybe not pet classes )
    yes, but the 'solution' players who just got killed
    by some twink lowbie trader offer up is usually:
    a) nerf shotgun crits
    b) halve debuffs in PvP

if a) all traders are screwed in PvM
    if b) your ATK rating is not halved, so why should debuffs be?
    at least the 50%damage/50%heal rule has some foundation.
    SAT format: "damage is to heal, as ATK is to debuff".

of course a weapon that relies on crits for 80% of its damage
    will be uber with a highlevel MA crit buff on (that all the trader
    PvPers get before going to MMD/2ho etc) that doesnt mean
    the class/weapon is overpowered. outside buffs are outside buffs.
    there is a rumor going around that there is some sort
    of problem with the MA crit buffs that are giving a much larger
    chance to crit than they should. i would also suggest that MA
    crit buffs be shortened from 1hour to 15min to limit/lower
    their use in solo PvP by non-MAs. if not, perhaps the evade
    calculation should be tweaked a little. . everyone would like
    evades to work better in both PvP and PvM.

Kinda funny

Im proally one of the only fixers that look into these threads but have you even noticed that fixers dont even comepare themselves to soliders or nt's and such where other classes play the game look to see who has the highest pvp title and ask why cant i solo him as a "insert profession that is proally 10 times better than a fixer in pvp". It truely is sad eveyone wants to be king of this unbalanced world already. One day eveyone will be working corretly (maybe) then the battle lines will be drawn but a doc thats a super killer lol kinda funny to me.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Re: Kinda funny

Originally posted by Failed Fixer
    Im proally one of the only fixers that look into these threads but have you even noticed that fixers dont even comepare themselves to soliders or nt's and such where other classes play the game look to see who has the highest pvp title and ask why cant i solo him as a "insert profession that is proally 10 times better than a fixer in pvp". It truely is sad eveyone wants to be king of this unbalanced world already. One day eveyone will be working corretly (maybe) then the battle lines will be drawn but a doc thats a super killer lol kinda funny to me.
    I dont want to be king, I would just like as an enforcer to have a chance if I toe to toe with someone. When a non melee class toe to toes with me the "king of melee" and I cant (not have a hard time) win, I have issues.

Thing is I can kill a trader if he is so dumb to toe to toe with me, but I cant win a toe to toe with a doc, hence my comment that doc's are #1. Played correctly I cannot kill a trader. Meta's are tough, but they aint got root so I can kill them easier than traders, though if they have a deamon I have yet to beat a meta before the beast kills me.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

oh i agree

I agree that doc's are super uber i had to run from a dang doc that was like 10 lvl's lower cause i was in a massive fight and he snuck a 2 stacking dots on me(so sad 10 levels lower). I was saying all the other classes like Nt and Docs that want to be top of the hill. I believe soliders should be very hard to beat, from my understanding in almost evey mmorpg the caster class rules thats proally why we had like a million nt's at first is that balance? One hit nuke kills? Can it be balanced? I would love mongo or nullity or mk or healing but i have grid armor and that aint balance! But i degress and will watch eveyone fight from the sideline because fixers dont even belong in this argument. Low hp, low damage, crap pvp special, garbage buffs (except run whoo it cant kill anyone). So when your mad that you cant get off that stun, your mk ran out, you couldnt kill that 5th person in a row, you couldnt kill that guy that was 10 levels higher than you just remeber the fixer and you will feel better i bet.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234