Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isnt it strange that traders and doc's rule pvp

Isnt it strange that traders and doc's rule pvp

I think its weird that doctors and traders kill soldiers and Enforcers very easy, i mean , doc and traders isnt supposed to to be "uber" pvp , or???

Thumbs down

who says you can say who is supposed and not supposed to be good at pvp?

Soldiers.. i always hear *i can't kill them easly wAAA*

are soldiers supposed to own in pvp? why? Were does it state that in the manual? huh?

A doc- why not be good at pvp? and your answer would be "because he's a doc- he's not supposed to.." well why not? if a person build they're character towards pvp. then why not?

Who said the doctors are not supposed to pvp?

... you soldiers whine too much

*whaaa... i can't kill them in 3 shots.. :/*

Well, this game isn't exactly made to be realistic but still:
    1. Get get a doc or surgeon from your local hospital
    2. Get a soldier from you'r local military base
    3. Make them fight

Who wins? =)
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

The doc!
    Because he sneeked poison into the soldiers breakfast :-)

Or maybe we should take out the medic in the same platoon as the "soldier" is in, well don't u think based upon the fack that he has the same training as the "soldier" that makes them equal in fighting abilities, but the doc is a bit more clever so he is also highly educatet combat-surgeron on top of it :-)

So u was talking about rl?

Originally posted by Fryli
    Because he sneeked poison into the soldiers breakfast :-)

So u was talking about rl?
    excellent answer

In RL docs are way to smart for nut head soldiers.

So why choose soldier

Ok doc's and traders rule pvp , then i see no reason at all to make an Enforcer or a soldier...doc's and traders do same or maybe more dmg than rest and they can heal alot , why dont we all make a doc or trader with a nice shotgun .....I just dont see the point beeing a soldier if a nurse kick his ass easy
    Last edited by Grekerr; Feb 18th, 2002 at 15:15:32.

LOL- how many docs do you see out there with apprentice/rookie?!??!?!

okay you counted them all with 1 hand.

Now try and count all the rookies/apprentice soldiers/enforcers without loosing count?

geez.. just because you get your as$ handed to you by a doc, and you come and say " but they are not supposed to".

plz get over it- you can get owned by any proffesion if they were build for pvp.

hum

"LOL- how many docs do you see out there with apprentice/rookie?!??!?! "

Well i see alot of them , why do you think i posted here about it?

Absolutely nowhere NEAR the amount of soldiers with titles

(probably fitting though)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Talking

I see ppl claim doc's are "GODS".
    Hey ppl anyone have that nc's for sale, i realy want to upload and use the "GOD" nc, i gues if i can have that i will never die again in PvP, and i could reach the "uber" title of "GOD" in no time.

So pls if anyone have that nc for sale i realy wan't to buy it, i'll wan't to try how it could be playing a GOD, because now i just die as every other mortal toon in this game :-)

Regards,

Fryli

It's a level thing.

High level soldiers do well, 150+ it's a good class, maybe better than enforcer overall.

Doc's, Traders and Metas are very powerful past 150 too. They aren't god classes, they are very powerful.

The trick to killing docs traders and metas is to gang **** them. Just get enough 150+ players to zap them with specials at once and they die. The same is true for soldiers with their MK.

Duels are a different story, no sane soldier would duel a doc one on one unless a zone was really near. As soon as you get those dots on you want to zone and start using treatment kits.

I have no problem with docs traders and metas being the point force in combat, for a long time I've considered the soldier to be like the amazon in d2, not really a front combatant, an archer.

I thought it was sad to see a 170 nt totally creamed by a 135 doc yesterday. Not like the NT even had a chance.

I think what needs to happen is all the classes need to be balanced so that they are all equal in PVP. Soldiers, enforcers, docs, traders and metas are fine now, other classes need some work to be made as good as these in both PVP and PVM

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    It's a level thing.

High level soldiers do well, 150+ it's a good class, maybe better than enforcer overall.

Doc's, Traders and Metas are very powerful past 150 too. They aren't god classes, they are very powerful.

The trick to killing docs traders and metas is to gang **** them. Just get enough 150+ players to zap them with specials at once and they die. The same is true for soldiers with their MK.

Duels are a different story, no sane soldier would duel a doc one on one unless a zone was really near. As soon as you get those dots on you want to zone and start using treatment kits.

I have no problem with docs traders and metas being the point force in combat, for a long time I've considered the soldier to be like the amazon in d2, not really a front combatant, an archer.

I thought it was sad to see a 170 nt totally creamed by a 135 doc yesterday. Not like the NT even had a chance.

I think what needs to happen is all the classes need to be balanced so that they are all equal in PVP. Soldiers, enforcers, docs, traders and metas are fine now, other classes need some work to be made as good as these in both PVP and PVM
    So did the nt use a gun?
    Did the doc have crittbuff running?
    The dot's of that doc could not kill a 170 nt.

Wow, what can i say?
    130'ish soldiers are a pain in the azz for me at lvl 174, do i cry upon them for nerf?

Originally posted by GOA
    LOL- how many docs do you see out there with apprentice/rookie?!??!?!

ALOT!!!!!! They are Farming titles now, they use the opportunity before dmg is 100% or heals gets 50%...
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Fryli
    130'ish soldiers are a pain in the azz for me at lvl 174, do i cry upon them for nerf?
    Who is asking for nerf?
    NT phone HOME!!

Re: Isnt it strange that traders and doc's rule pvp

Yes, i dont like it... but it is becuase heals and debuffs is way overpowered in PvP.
    NT phone HOME!!

Strange, wasn't the first two profession to get the Newest PvP Title, soldiers? Aren't enfrocers great at PvP threw out there career?

The Doctor is no ordinary surgen from the E.R., heck, we dont even have an E.R.! We are masters of knowledge of the body. We give life, we should be able to take it.

Originally posted by Garzu

Who is asking for nerf?
    Making healing 50% is a nerf! duh! Making damage 100% is one of the worst decisions imaginable. We were all there already. If you think you need a boost, which you don't, come up with a better solution.

Re: Re: Isnt it strange that traders and doc's rule pvp

Originally posted by Garzu
    Yes, i dont like it... but it is becuase heals and debuffs is way overpowered in PvP.
    any AoE isn't? and roots won't be? and stuns weren't? and giving NT's range over 40 won't be? and Nullity isn't? and uninteruptable casting isn't?

Debuffs too powerful? Why don't you admit that Nano Init is too powerful? -1000 should have the same effect as +1000. But you want the negative aspect changed without touching the benefits from the positive.

Selfish!

I would rather fight a doc than a soldier, against a doc I can maybe win 50% of the time, against a Soldier I don't have a chance in a 1v1 duel

Init debuff are really powerful in PvP, maybe too powerful, but a soldiers MK are insane, noone can kill a soldier 1v1 if not the soldier really **** up.
    (if you root and wait until MK is down it can work)
    Last edited by Azzazzimon; Feb 18th, 2002 at 21:58:46.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

makes me want to puke reading this.

Ok here we go. Start a nanomage doc. level him to level 150. use the time where ur green skills are capped to raise skills like evades, runspeed, elec engie, weap smith, shotgun, aimed shot, flingshot (take a pitstop at level 133 to run a simple QL199 mission for Ithaca Snakemaster). Ok get some good heals from missions and some good hp buffs. Voila u can outheal damage from a Flashpoint 10 times over + u do mad damage fast and with 2 very good specials. I mean a doc's weak side is combat according to Funcom and still u can kill just about anyone with it.

Doc vs Soldier = Doc can stand there tanking the soldiers damage and heal up just as fast as u get damaged. And MK shield wont save the poor poor soldier.

Doc vs Enforcer = Enforcer drops pretty fast. The more hp ur opponent got the bigger crits u drop on him.

Doc vs Trader = Just cast Init debuff on him before he starts debuffing you then u cast HoT on urself to help heal u while u are debuffed.

Doc vs Martial Artist = lol

Doc vs Engie = lol

Doc vs MP = Init debuff first then HoT before Shutdown comes. MP's are easy frags if u do some damage since their damn pets heal slow.

Doc vs NT = Init debuff and u got urself a dead NT.

Doc vs Advent = lol

Doc vs Agent = Press Q then use fling + aimed, usually ends up with a dead agent after that.

Doc vs Crat = also a lol

Doc vs Doc = first one there with the init debuff wins.

Doc vs Fixer = Just hope that the chicken doesnt grid out.

Ok so doc have like 1 or 2 proffessions they should fight with some tactics against. The rest are just debuff and shoot.
    And people not thinking doc's are overpowered are kids that love to r0xx0r everyone with their 1337 d00d that 0wnz j00. Name 1 proffession in this game that can stand against a slayerdroid in arena for over 5 minutes except a doc. Also name a proffession that can go up against highest meta demon (with mp heal pet on it) and kill it.

And docs complaining about they suck in pvp. ROFL u must suck ass bigtime.

Doc have a Unfair advantage thanks to the damage being 50% and at max 40% hp since they can heal more then anyone can damage and people if u dont understand this then u need to get a brain.

And Traders debuffs are just to uber. At high level they can buff ur skills until u are equal to a lvl 1 leet that is waiting for his stuff at reclaim booth. + they have very good heals at higher levels. A trader well played can take on just about anyone in pvp (doc being the hard one to take on).

I dont get why people complain about MP's. I mean wow they got nano shutdown, that doesnt save em against massive damage. wow they got a heal pet, that heals so slow that if u know how to do damage they drop. Their buffs are essential to the game so we cant complain about them since everyone needs em somethime during ur leveling.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast