Thread: Cz & Cosmik!

Angry Cz & Cosmik!

Do any of u ever answer any soldier related posts? FC do changes in the game without telling it to us the players. The last one is the switch weapon thing u did. Still I loose the fling and burst during reload when I fight. Every high level player in other classes wields soldiers wepon. As a soldier I use none soldier primus armor because it give the best protection. I just wounder will there be any love from u in FC to the soldiers?? I did see that one of u in FC had a Fixer. And therefore there is sugested to do something about them. I am not mad about that. It is OK that the fixers is helped a litle. But will u ever do something for the soldiers. Do u have a statistic on wich classes who ruels the PvP?? Because it seems like u do the bad things to the soldiers during some experience early in this game. I am not a PvP player... but I see a lot of freshmans and so on around me. And not so many of them are soldiers.

How come u can't replay anything? Some of u promised me to use a thread I start as a soldier reflection thread. Since then the thread is removed I guess, and u have still not answerd me once. How come??

I do realy like the game. I do like the char I have created. But I do not like the way u treat costumers.

Aimabel - Soldier Rub2

PS! Tanks for renaming Illuvatar on Rub1. So we other don't think he is on there anymore! I would also liked to have a friend in FC. But now I don't think I ever will have one from u as a friend. Good it is so many nice ppl on Rub2.

PS!x2 Don't bother to answer Cosmic and CZ. It would be to much for a costumer to hope. Just keep the silent line. And say hello to Iluvatar. Since I am on Rub2 mostly.

Soldiers huh?

I do know soldiers have a problem in the fact that anyone can be as good as them, if not better COUGH trader mp COUGH, but... see it this way: they didnt gave you fake info like "soldiers are up to a fix right after the MA's" ... adv's need much a fix and they gave us false information, now we keep hoping and become *****y-whiny... I wish I could be a soldier just so I don't hope for a fix... Not flamin' ya though, I don't know jack COUGH of all trades COUGH about soldiers, but I rarely see any, mostly being low lvls like adv's... Welcome to the love need, my friend...

Cool Ho AdvClown

Good someone reads what one write

Aimabel

I think soldiers are definately in need of some lovin'... But I am an agent, always have been, always will be. I was even here was MK shield owned and EVERYONE was a soldier.

Think about the name SOLDIER. They are hardened combat veterns, they are suppose to be using the biggest and baddest equipment and do large steady damage from a reasonable distance.

Even though my class is gimped, and I have never played a soldier. I think they should be one of the best damage dealers.

I don't think they should be good tanks though, that would just be overpowered. Soldiers should rely on high AC and shields to protect them, not huge HP like an enforcer.

Smile I wounder...!

Maybe IP-reset and char reset schould be posible?? Then I would not complain that much