Thread: Instruction Discs

Question Instruction Discs

I'm looking for the easiest way to find instruction discs.

I'm trying to find the new fixer nano Summon Grid Armor Mk I, that no one have seen yet but the guys at support tells me is in the game (though they might be guessing without asking the developers prior to answering the question, it has been known to happen). What I'm pretty sure of is that it's not possible to get as a mission reward, so I need for the instruction disc.

Are there any mobs that drop these on a regular basis ?

I tend to get discs in chests in missions the most. I've never really gotten one from a mob out in the wild.

The grid armor nano, is not in the physical world yet. It exists in the games data it's spawning just has not been turned on. Look on the old borad and there is quote from one of the community people saying that it was going to in the next patch (after 13.0)
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

are you kidding? i get all kinds of discs from monsters out in lush fields. thats usually the item that they drop. although the discs are from lvl 20-50
    "It takes an idiot and a braveman to taunt a bear"
    "There is a fine line between being courageous and being stupid. When in a desperate situation the brave will fight until an opportunity arises and take it. In the same situation the stupid will continue to fight, miss the opportunities, and won't withdraw."

Talking They're everywhere!

You can get them as loot drops off mobs. You can get tehm from mission chests. You can also buy them from other players. I've got like 4 large bags full of the suckers. I advertise for them regularly on RK2. I typically offer 1k each for them. To people who don't want them, that gives them insentive to bring them out of the mission. To shops, most of the disks are worth about the same as robot parts or monster parts, which are alos trade skill items now.

You'll need to pay big bucks for the carbonrich ore as well. It's needed to make the crystal. (A diamond crystal is pure carbon remember) Not worth much in shops, so people tend to chuck it.

I've found a few, but I want a mob I can kill to get them on a regular basis so I don't have to do an endless number of missions hoping to get the right one.

Do you have the Summon Grid Armor MKI ql 60 one Sielar? I'll pay good money for one of those.

well, there isn't a specific mob that drop the instruction discs

like there isn't a specific mob that drops other assimingly junk such as mob parts, and that weapon parts,

i get those discs all over the planet.. and i hunt in a lot of places...

th real problem is the carbon rich rock, i haven't been able to find any yet,

anyone knows where to find it ?

Post *sighn*

Originally posted by Nanoself
    well, there isn't a specific mob that drop the instruction discs

like there isn't a specific mob that drops other assimingly junk such as mob parts, and that weapon parts,
    Well, then you don't know what you're talking about. The borgs in Mort for instance drop implants all the time. Thus there is at least one type of specific mob that drops specific items on a regular basis.

So maybe there's an OT nanoprogrammers in wherever that drop discs in the same manner. What makes you so sure there isn't?