This is probably going to be shrugged off as just another story, but I’m bored, so feel free to read it anyways
Probably going to try and make a full story out of it. This is the very short introduction to my character, my Agent Xenachan!!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Darkness, to some, is a bleak, dreary aspect of nature, a corrupted, convoluted bane of the world that no one can take to, the outcast of existence on the material plain.
I, however, enjoy it desperately; I need it like “normal” people need food, need water and oxygen. People wrap themselves up at night, their warm blankets comforting them to what lies beyond, all worries and matters disappearing in the seams of a mere fabric; I wrap myself in the darkness, the biting cold comforting as I watch the ignorant target waddle into the room of which I lie and wait.
Thankfully, blankets aren’t bulletproof.

I would be shunned. For this, I am certain. However, enough people know not of my existence that such is not possible; all those who know me, fear me, or wrack their minds, visiting psychiatrists in order to unlock some part of their jellied brain in order to release the mystery behind the shadow that haunts them, only to feel the unnaturally cold steel pressed against the back of their cranium later that night, in the depths of the darkness that so many abhor. Their screams taunt me; their cries fill me with glee; the warm blood that covers my face is irritating until it sits cold once again upon my brow, an abnormal perspiration that has lied there many times before.

To restate my previous remark before, I do not need darkness; I am darkness. When you feel eyes penetrating underneath your skin while you absently sip your coffee in your apartment, remember me. When you come home to see a loved one dying, desperately gasping for breath as blood gurgles out of their mouth and nostrils, remember me.
When you walk down an alley and for but a brief moment, you feel a biting cold, chilling you to the bone, an arctic breeze that makes your teeth prattle so hard it hurts…

…remember me.