Thread: Can anyone on RK2 get into Omni Forest?

Can anyone on RK2 get into Omni Forest?

I was on my way back from a mission in greater omni forest, and got to the city .. it won't let me zone in, when I run south to the barracks, there are no insurance terminals or reclaim terminals, and I can't get into the shops.

Is the playfield crashing or is it just me?
    Member of HUGE, inc.

ah-ha! I did /terminate and now everything is back to normal .. good thing I only lost 12k experience =\
    Member of HUGE, inc.

Dang!

That hasn't happened to me for a long time. It was very strange though, I was heading back to the barracks from greater forest, and noticed that there weren't any critters around at all. When I got back to the barracks there were no guards, machines, or players anywhere, and I couldn't zone into any shops. I started thinking and I just couldn't remember zoning back from greater forest, so I ran back east to the zone, ran through, and then back again and everything was back to normal. If it happens to you again, do that instead of terminating and possibly losing lots of exp points

Cool

Similar thing happened to me last week in Rome Stretch.

I exited Rome, and Rome Stretch was empty of life. Barren. And I could not zone back in to Rome. I petitoned, and while I thought I'd just run around Rome and see if anything would help.

I ended up running completely around Rome to the far side, and it let me enter there by zoning properly. Then everything was fine.

I guess it just happens sometimes. But it's pretty unnerving when it does! Especially if a lot of exp was at stake.

Cheers,
    Martek

strange

Just happened to me again coming from greater omni forest to the barracks. was flying along and got a message, entering empty area, sure enough the barracks was empty. I have a small correction to my above post, when I headed east to zone again, I only had to zone once, I zoned heading east, and came out back in the barracks region heading west. Easy fix though, just rezone

also strange

This only happened to me once, in the last stage of beta, but it happened to me and a friend. We were in a team, and both ended up in the barracks, but without the guards or machines. It was eery.