Thread: Public message for Neutral orgs

Public message for Neutral orgs

Greetings from the desk of Administrator Houston,

I wish to establish contact with any Neutral alliance, organization or group with regards to a proposal that may benefit both parties involved. All I am asking at this time is that I get a chance to present my idea and in return I will hear your views out as well.

My department have cooperated with Neutrals in our past and look foward to hearing from any interested. To contact me send a private message via /tell on the grid.

Charles "Kithrak" Houston,
    Omni-Admin Administrator

[OOC note:] This is for RK-1
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

<bump> I am usually available around GMT 23:00 to 02:00 ish. I may be on later as well.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-