Thread: All Classes Need Redux, Quick!

All Classes Need Redux, Quick!

I've had it up to here, FC. This is the last straw. I've whined pitifully over and over on the different message bases, but I'm going to whine here now because I think it will help you hear my suggestions (which are, I might add, far better suggestions than anyone else's, and they're obviously true because they're coming from me, and not an entire team of game designers who's primary purpose is to keep the game balance and fun factor in order).

Every single class sucks. None of them do enough damage, they all get killed wwwaaaayyyy too easily, they run slow, they can't use their trade skills at all, and they're ugly.

Oh yeah, and why can't all dmg nanos do direct damage of 5,000,000-25,000,000 hitpoints, and all heal nanos heal twice that much? I mean, it's not that much to ask, and it would make levelling WAY easier.

Come to think of it, why can't every class be a god? PvP would be a lot easier that way.

Oh, and everything's too expensive. How do you expect me to completely demolish this game and reach the level limit within two months if you make everything so darned challenging?

I don't want challenge, FC! I want to own the entire game! I want unlimited health, unlimited life, and all the classes to have an even balance of absolute power!! I WANT POWER!!!!

....*huff, puff*....

Eh? Hold on, phone call...

...hello?...

...yeah, hey sis....right....you read my post in one of the other forums?...cool, don't you think I was right?....oh really...

...oh really....WHAT? AO is a ROLEPLAYING game??!! I'll call you back.

*click*

Sorry, FC, nevermind all that.

{{Error on line 4043: Attempt to delete message failed.}}
    Last edited by Tarryk; Feb 18th, 2002 at 06:14:35.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

/me chuckles and waits for the twits to respond
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

im a twit and i take offense to that!
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

OOoh, me too, me too

Oh, hey, me too, I'm a twit too

/me jumps on the twit bandwagon