Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forewarning

Forewarning

I'm sure many of you have read about or seen Chimera on the gridfeed. As some may know, we are currently engaged in several activities to help make the future more secure for the Corporation. Currently we fight an ongoing campaign to clear Stret West Bank of clan mining facilities. We have and will continue to exterminate members of the terrorist alliance BORPACT whenever opportunity presents itself.

We fight and bleed every day in order to keep Omni-Tek safe. But security begins at home.

Members of Chimera have noted some rather... unnerving events at some of the local community 'hang-outs'. Namely, the insistence of certain Omni-Tek individuals that they be allowed to fraternize with the Clans.

A war is being fought. If a member of one faction chooses to associate with the enemy, then they are a threat. Chimera is dedicated to seeking out these threats, and terminating them with extreme prejudice.

To those of you who would cavort with the enemy, note this:

You are being watched.
    Last edited by Rejkavik; Apr 8th, 2003 at 01:26:52.
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Bah!

You just have your panties in a bunch because sales are not going so well on your Psuedo Muffins.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Voices from the Junkyard

*unauthorised connection to the grid established. A static filled, grainy voices blares down the comm*

So watch me, little man!
    Bring out yer goons so I can see them more clearly! Go on, I don't mind -in fact, I'd like the company.

Yes, there is indeed a war going on -we of the nanomage people are fighting for our survival, and for this planet we call home. You who think to defend the leeches and the vampyres, be warned, we will stop your infection before the body is wounded beyond repair!

So I WILL continue to fraternise with whomever I want, to seek like minds in the darkness of ignorance, to open the eyes of the blind and the ears of the deaf!

Do not think that some trumped up thugs in heavy armour, strutting like Sentinal with a hunk of Notum up his bum, is going to make me alter my actions, or the Will that governs it.

Ultimately, you are nothing. And will come to nothing. We... We are Immortal...

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!

*message ends*

Beacuse of that comment another Neutral/Clan tower tower will lay in ruins before this week has ended. BORPAC hurts the company, and will soon be nothing more than a memory. A memory and knowledge of what happends to people when they forget about justice and the law of the company.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Originally posted by Healsike
    Beacuse of that comment another Neutral/Clan tower tower will lay in ruins before this week has ended. BORPAC hurts the company, and will soon be nothing more than a memory. A memory and knowledge of what happends to people when they forget about justice and the law of the company.
    Justice and the law of the company? I agreed to no law of Omni-Tek and I did nothing to deserve "justice." How is it waging war in Street West Bank "peace"? People go on with their lives as usual in SWB from what I can see, and they sure don't welcome the disruption from Omni-Tek. It's neutral territory, ICC guarded. And for a mere comment you risk the lives of the innocents by starting another attack?
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Neutrals as a group have been largely neglected and ignored by both sides. In from the clans, been abused as well. A peaceful solution can be achieved if those within Omni-Tek are willing to take the time to understand the reasons "why" those few Neutral extremists are so extreme.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

You donīt have to agree to the law of the company.. .aslong as you follow it and every living soul deserves justice.

There is no other choice but to be a loyal employee of the company and íf someone choose to follow something else and act against the company they deserve justice... the justice to die on the battle field.

And I would never risk the lives of innocents, weīre here to protect them. Thatīs why we fighting this war far way from the Entertainment citys. Stret West Bank is an important mining area with alot of notum rich plains and itīs classified as a "Not yet purifyed Omni country". Yes, ICC still have their guards and we will spare the lives of Neutrals living there that donīt interfer and donīt have mining facilites there. But the area outside the city is now Omni... and Chimera is here to prove that.

I have already asked my Field Commander Victoria "Victaaga" Tsunami to gather our troops and talk with our allies. And we donīt care if clanners know about this, since there is no force big enough to stop us. All you can do is to give up and your life will be spared.

This is a war... and Iīm sorry, but there is no grey zones here.

You are threatening BORPACT with destruction of towers??????

That's is our goal, thank you for doing our work for us.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Originally posted by Garret 'Necc' Scheer

You are threatening BORPACT with destruction of towers??????

That's is our goal, thank you for doing our work for us.
    The difference is that we can acctually do it...

There is no other choice but to be a loyal employee of the company and íf someone choose to follow something else and act against the company they deserve justice... the justice to die on the battle field.
    Enlighten me on why that is the only choice? Omni-Tek treated me as a dispensable miner, refusing to give me proper treatment because it's too "cost-ineffective" to treat me than breeding another Atrox.

Regardless of my personal experience, I would like to know why it is the only choice. Last I heard Omni-Tek agreed to ICC that all residents of Rubi-Ka must be given a choice on which side of the conflict they choose. Are you openly opposing the agreement that your corporation has agreed to? If so you are not the loyal employee that you believe yourself are.

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Phillip Ross declared war? or did the War order come from Omni Prime?

Man, I gotta pay attention more often. I musta missed it that day.

You guys must be getting your orders from somewhere I suppose. Hope it's not a leprachaun that jumps out of your underpants drawer every morning. Nah, no employee of Omni-Tek would go about engaging in unauthorized behavior without the knowledge of their superiors.

First off, its just a scapegoat excuse for aggression. They saying they will attack Neutral and clan towers because of attacks by the BORPACT. How completely stupid. The Clans and Neutrals that have towers are enemies of the BORPACT by virtue of the fact that they have towers. You claim you aren't terrorists, but you are assisting the BORPACT by destroying towers.

And I have not agreed nor accepted any law enforced by the likes of Chimera. And if I have not signed some kind of contract, whether it be automatic by being born a citizen, or manual by becoming a citizen, that would force me to follow these laws. You are just power hungy aggressors.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

The difference is that we can acctually do it...
    ((hmm tell that to Synergy, Omni-AF, da amazing mini moks are three i can think of who managed to lose a base to BORPAC))

From the desk of Major McCovery
    Leader of Desert Winds

Then watch us, and try and fight your losing war. Perhaps you could stop the tide coming in for your third trick?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

We are aware of that some of our leaders has made this agreement with ICC. But Omni-Tek isnīt the leaders, Omni-tek isnīt the uniforms... Omni-Tek is the employees. We fight for what is the essence of the company. We donīt act on orders we act on need and Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka need these notum mines and our fellow employees need to feal safe while working on these fields.

Our attacks on Clan/ Neutral towers has, most of the time, nothing with BORPACT to do. And people that say our way of working is aiding the pact havenīt understand the fact that we will rebuild what we ruin, we will rebuild it for Omni-Tek. If BORPACT and itīs followers then decide to try to disturbe the peace I pitty the fools.

I urge you Philip Ross CEO of Omni-Tek RK to lead your people to fight for Omni-Tek's cause.. If you fail in doing this dont expect us to sit by as the Rebels invade our cities and spend our rescources. I amongst others will not have it anymore.

Regarding the Neutrals there is very few of them I respect to date.. Nothing but worthless scared little cattle hiding behind excuses even worse then the Clans. Ofcourse there are Neutrals who actually stands for something them I do respect. The others can burn in hell along with the flea infested heretic Clans.

The Area of Stret West Bank will be purified, All who stands against the true Justice will be dealt with accordingly. That is my promise to you. As a messanger of Justice, As a Patriot, As a Commander.

Confession and True Belief, By any Means.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    From the desk of Major McCovery
    Leader of Desert Winds

Then watch us, and try and fight your losing war. Perhaps you could stop the tide coming in for your third trick? [/B]
    I have only one thing to say to you Dr Tiny. 'Major' McCovery had better get down on his knees and pray to whatever plant or animal it is that you people worship. Because there will be no mercy when we find you.
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

We are aware of that some of our leaders has made this agreement with ICC. But Omni-Tek isnīt the leaders, Omni-tek isnīt the uniforms... Omni-Tek is the employees. We fight for what is the essence of the company. We donīt act on orders we act on need and Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka need these notum mines and our fellow employees need to feal safe while working on these fields.
    So I suppose this is open disrepect of authority then? I am sure Omni-Prime will be thrilled to hear this. I thought the corporation's slogan is "We bring order to chaos"? If even the employees don't obey orders, then how can order be brought?

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Sounds like corporate treason to me. And you have the arrogance to call people like members of Devil's Advocate "traitors". Maybe InternOps should have a look at you.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Vallikat hopes that Sezmra will ignore this tripe and still be a proud member of the coalition of people allowed to eat Valli's Muffin
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

I find this rather humorous. For some reason I shiver in my boots at the though of the big scary Chimera members are watching me and I am so worried about the horrible things they might do to me for talking to my friends. Oh no! My friends are Clansmen! Those dirty liers, how could they trick me so !?

Wait a tick....I knew they were Clansmen.....and I've heard this speil before! Think it was Nayl Garrisen Andrews that first told me how bad it was for me to consort with the clans and other bad elements and all the horrible things he would do to me.

*Absently glances around at his nicely decorated, if underfurnished, appartment overlooking a park in Omni-1's Entertainment District*

I seem to be doing pretty well for myself after all the horrible things old Garry was gonna do to me. What makes you think people are going to be worried in the least when Chimera starts waving their big, figuratively speaking of course, stick around ? Agent Garrisen had far more influence than Chimera will, haven't seen Chimera pull a pantie raid on Rompa yet, but we're supposed to be so terribly worried ?

Now I of course will continue to socialize with whom I choose, when I choose be they Clansmen, Neutrals, or Omni. I do not hide the fact that I call Clansmen friends nor would I, because I do so proudly. If this makes me a threat, then may I be the greatest threat you have ever seen.

"You are being watched" What kinda stims are you on ? I really want to know, I'd get that legalized and make a fortune.

BTW, Could someone point me to the formal declaration of war signed by Philip Ross or the executives on Omni-Prime ? I seem to have missed it.
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast