Thread: Coult the Dev Chat logs get posted please?

Could the Dev Chat logs get posted please?

Wanting to see the whole show.. un edited and just as it is...

Is that the only thing said relating to fixers? or are there other small general things? How much better is everyone else going to be while we get things that "arent as good as runspeed, evac and GA"?

[edit]typoed the title.. hope its fixable [/edit]
    Last edited by Jorji; Apr 7th, 2003 at 06:57:27.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Nope, can't edit the title
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

I'll stick this up until Stratics gets it posted.

http://www.aodb.info/aohoc.html

-Jayde

Thankyou very much
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

<gaute> Guest767069387: will you be doing away with missions completely? and if so why? they seem to be one thing that sets the game apart and discourages camping/overcrowding. are there any plans to limit those things in the new proposed static dungeons?
    <gaute> there! hehe
    <gaute> We shall not go away with the major part of the missions: The missions dungeons, the bosses, the treasure chests, the loot and the experience! Nor the dynamic aspect of it! THe major difference will be - there will be no mission booth. You go to an entrance - any entrance, and enter it with your team: Voila a mission! Even simpler if you ask me ,) (BUt you cant mission booth camp for specific items - that will be gone...)->

Well thats the end of that then...

K where are all those uber bosses at then?

Eka
    Run Buffed Fixers finish fast
    Devgodz on Amnra

THe major difference will be - there will be no mission booth. You go to an entrance - any entrance, and enter it with your team: Voila a mission! Even simpler if you ask me ,) (BUt you cant mission booth camp for specific items - that will be gone...)
    This of course only applies to ShadowLands. Missions on the surface of RK do not change that way - at least that is how I understood this.

(Oh, the chat log is available now at:
    AO-stratics-log )
    Last edited by porter; Apr 7th, 2003 at 14:40:40.
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light