Thread: Give us an answer!!!

Angry Give us an answer!!!

Funcom, why is there silence to all of these questions about the story on RUBI-2??????????

thats total B* on their part by keepin us in the dark on everything. those that are stickin it out with FUNCOM deserve some sorta incentive to KEEP playing, otherwise theres gonna be a massive cancellation of accounts.

sitting and waiting in Rubi-ka2.......

First of all, to prevent flames, I fully support a living evolving story in both dimensions.

However,would Rubi-2 have been able to muster the manpower needed to defend Athens against the Cyborg assaults?
    Of course they could've made it smaller and all, but..

Well, I hope you see my point. Massive war-style events will be easier held on RK-1 due to number of players.
    Never mind the lag =)

Still, some of that kind will of course be done for RK-2 aswell (I hope)
    Again, time will eventually tell.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

Thumbs down hum...

Maybe more player on RK1 but hum more left too because they exploited and found no interest after in AO and i will say what i think bigest part of RK2 player are RPer but it s my own feeling.

Malicea
    Phoenix leader

Story RK 2

I, am now going to start a char on RK 1.
    I give up. The only thing I'm doing ingame, is running around
    hunting, or doing the odd mission. Lately, the game has had so
    little meaning to me, I've barely leveled in 2 weeks, using
    more time socializing, and running around.

Hopefully, I will be able to convince all my friends to come with
    me to RK 1, so that I can continue playing with these great guys.

Vilbo Lvl 41 Doc Opifex RK 2
    Vilbo lvl 13 NT Nanomage RK 1
    Hardnail lvl 12 Enf Atrox RK 2
    Matterformer lv 13 MP Atrox RK 2
    Mechvilbo lvl 4 Engi Solitus RK 2

giving in and giving up

I won't move. I, as a paying customer deserve the same content as Americans on RK1.

Just as Europeans deserve the same content during their primetime.

Giving up and moving to RK1 does not solve anything. Europeans cannot give up their dayjobs to stay up all night waiting for something to happen.

The only options are to either fight (once again) for what was already promised. or to quit.

Quite frankly I am getting tired of having to fight for what funcom promised in the first place. it's not like we're asking for something out of the blue. all we're asking them for is to uphold their word.

and man it has been a major struggle every day just to get them to stick by what they have promised.

If they keep this up you'll be back here in a month complaining that everyones gone, oh boohoo. there's no one to group with, whaaahaaa.

like i said, if your american and on RK1, it doesn't affect you so you could care less.

but it does affect a lot of people.

and we pay for the same service you do, in the same amounts.

And btw, that's a really lame excuse about too many borg's for people on RK2, I hope your aware of that. hehe