Thread: Nano casting.. just a small thing.

Nano casting.. just a small thing.

Started to play a NT some days ago and noticed a small anoying thing. Way dont i turn agenst the mobo when i cast spells?

This is a small thing iknow, hope there is some plans on it to fix it.

no... plz dont fix this... in fact plz make it so i wont enter into attack mode when a mob attacks me (or at least not force me to look at the mob when it attacks me)

Exclamation NO, DON'T TOUCH IT!

Ack! No!!! This is the best thing about casting vs. guns / weapons. It's the only way to keep an eye out for incoming adds and such, and to survey the area. Snapping back to face the mob is THE most annoying and bad thing for a caster. PLEASE do not mess with this...it is a game breaker!

DON`T FIX IT!!!

By all that is holy, do not fix this feature. It is SO annoying when you turn to the attacking mob. Btw, if you find that annoying, turn agg/def to def. That way you don`t auto retaliate, but nano casting will be slower.
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

oh hell no, i don't ever want to go back to the autoattack when casting thing, as has been stated before, it makes crowd control a nightmare.

;D Maby it wanst a good ide to post that, after some thinking and reading posts ill think i just have to change my mind.

It may be uncomfortable for me in the begining but thats just to i get use to it. Lets keep it this way.