Thread: King of Fools!

King of Fools!

<Start Personal Log>

4 April 29477

Tonight, is my first party as a member of Whisper's Edge. I wanted to make this a party to remember. The premise of the party sound fun. "Are you a Fool?" Well, of course I am a fool. Now is my chance to show everyone. But what if I freak people out? Ah, who cares. Its all in fun, they'll understand that I'm not really wierd! At least I hope so.

I overheard a comm from Vixentrox to another member of WE, stating that they should mismatch their clothes to look like a fool.

I bought my outfit from Miir in West Athens. Hows this for mismatch, Red Boots, Pink Gloves, black thong, black short sleeves, & a back tattoo. Top it off with the Trader Hat from Zoftig Blimp. I spend money like its water. When I got the gift from General Ramiyana after leaving the NLF I bought the Trader hat cause I saw Aazamon wear it and I thought it looked cool.

After I put the outfit on, I sure felt like a fool, so I guess it was perfect. Now its off to Reets.

Apparently I did scare people off, as I danced by myself for a good part of the night. I tried to even request "Dancing with Myself" from GSP but they didn't have too much normal music. So my request went unanswered.

My one shining moment came when a costume contest was announced. Vallikat was my personal favorite to win .
    But to my surprise, she lost.. TO ME!! I won the contest, and 1 million credits!!

I am truly the KING of FOOLS!

<end log>

TiffanyX,

If I was going to lose to anyone, I can't think of a bigger fool. *wink* Grats on your well deserved win.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

... I'm so honored we're related.... I think LoL

Congrats
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

I had a great time being a fool! I can't wait to do it again.

-Tifanyx (pronounced TIFA - NICKS, not Tifany X )

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    I had a great time being a fool! I can't wait to do it again.

-Tifanyx (pronounced TIFA - NICKS, not Tifany X )
    ((Silly me, I've been saying it wrong in my mind all along. Thanks for clearing that up for me. ))

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Originally posted by ValliKat

((Silly me, I've been saying it wrong in my mind all along. Thanks for clearing that up for me. ))
    ((The inspiration for my character name is my wife. But I didn't want a name that sounded like hers, yet people still pronounce it that way ))

-Tifanyx

((just call him insane like I do and be done with it ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

((...Was I the only one who always thought of your name as being pronounced "Tifanyx" and not TifanyX"?.... ))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Demenzia
    ((...Was I the only one who always thought of your name as being pronounced "Tifanyx" and not TifanyX"?.... ))
    ((Personally, I always thought it was Tifannicks, but he might have told me the first time we met, I don't remember))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

((I'm sure I was probably one of the only ones who got that wrong. I live in Delaware where we pronounce the word "water" as "wooder". So you can see, I'm a special kind of freak. ))

Member, GSP Dancers

Re: King of Fools!

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    <Start Personal Log>

I bought my outfit from Miir in West Athens. Hows this for mismatch, Red Boots, Pink Gloves, black thong, black short sleeves, & a back tattoo. Top it off with the Trader Hat from Zoftig Blimp. I spend money like its water. When I got the gift from General Ramiyana after leaving the NLF I bought the Trader hat cause I saw Aazamon wear it and I thought it looked cool.

((I'm glad I dont have your tailor, hehe nice read made me chuckle at work))
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends