Thread: Gamma ejector : only 1 ql ?

Gamma ejector : only 1 ql ?

I was wondering, does the gamma ejector only come in one flavor ?
    I just restarted playing after deleting all my chars a long time ago. With no guild support / "main" to sponsorize me i already have a ql 70 MCS equipped at level 28 (just got cash from "rare" low level items --> set of ql 50 implants + own buff + wrangle)
    I read i *had* to get one by level 41...but i figure, if i already can equip a 70 MCS at 28, it would be rather cheap to equip a ql 68 gamma @ 41..?

Yes 1 ql only
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

yea only 1 ql of the gamma ejector but it will do more damage over time for u than the mcs because at your level you do not have enough RI to get any speed out of the mcs. You are better off useing the gamma till around lev 70 or so or till u can equip a ql 120 or higher mcs
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

I need someone to take me on a GE run this weekend on RK2. I'll be on Friday at about 12 p.m. CST to about Saturday 3p.m. CST. Anyone that can help me will be totally awesome in my book. Thanks to all. Who knows. I might just hunt down Skeena.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

Suricia.

/tell Dhaisim

I will be on all week from 10am to 4:20 PM Eastern Standard Time. You mention Skeena (THE Man), so I figured you must be on RK2. ^^ I will be blitzing anima for GAIV all week (70mil so far! Half of first pack full!) so try to catch me, cuz I will need a break. ((
    Depel "Dhaisim" Kull - male Opifex Fixer level 190
    Kane "Kaiser" Kurama - male Opifex Shade level 1

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."
    - Andrew Welch, founder of Ambrosia Software
    (www.ambrosiasw.com)

I'll send the tell when I get on this weekend. But it doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to get Skeena to come along. Make it a group hangout at Foremans to get all of us "lowbies" our GE nice and early so it's just a quick 'snap' and it's on and we are back in the fight. Thankies.

I'd like to join in the reindeer games if I could. I'm neigh 40 (Due to having to wait for my wife to lvl her new Crat up) and I would like to get my GE as well.

If you could /tell Gettocyber when you guys are going to go I'd appreciate it. Besides it gets boring playing this game w/o friends. :P I need to meet some ppl.
    This is the Only me: GettoCyber RK-2

I'll sen dyou a tell when I find the gang that is going to hang out there Apalm. And, if you want, I can get you into the FA so you can meet people and then, if you want, you can go ahead and branch out on your own after you've gotten a good feel for the people.

Great! I'd appreciate that. Do you have a guestiment of about what day/time your going to be setting this up?
    This is the Only me: GettoCyber RK-2

N00b want to join in

I would like to get in the group as well (if im not to low

I should be around 20-25 saturday morning. If I am to little then no biggie If I can get in though I have a guild mate who started a fixer alt also that I am sure would join in if she can.......

Thanks,

Daedalus2

(BTW she is about the same lvl as me)

What are the levels for you two lowbies? We might be able to protect you.

Apalm
    Any time we can.

Talking

I am 24 now - shoudl be 28 though if my guild mate dosnt lvl up this morning (promised not to out lvl each other) so I can get up to 28 pretty quick. my mate is 20 or 21 right now but said she would log in this morning and try to get caught up.......

Like I said though, we would like to go but we understand if we would be to much to watch after too

/daedalus2