The air was electric around the cyborg encampment. I was in a small group destined to eleminate as many of these hostiles as we could. My fingers burned from the constant onslaught of nanos I executed.

A rather brave cyborg general took the initive to attack us with three of his lackeys. The attempt was futile. The general seemed shocked when he was the only one firing on us. His comrades in a state of calm behind him. Thats when it happened....

*Buggy... listen... I can only say this once and quickly because they are sure to be listening....*

I looked at my comlink confused, unsure of who the voice belonged to....

*I'm inside there ranks.... I know there plans.... If the attack comes you'll know well before we strike.....*

Then the comlink went silent. In that momment of confusion I took a hard shot to the head that quickly jarred me back to reality. I reacted with a freezing blast as my hands performed the dance that activated my crown of frost attack. The cyborg fell to the ground before me.

I left the team after this with my deepest apologies, but I had to find out more.......