Thread: New bug- can't choose a breed!!!

New bug- can't choose a breed!!!

I just bought the game, and finished patching it, and after 3 hours I started it up. I start my game and I am in the breed selection room and I can't choose a breed. I click on opifex female and it turns me into a solitus male, i click on nano male it works, but for some reason it doosn't say I am a male. All the other breeds I get the message I am not close enough to the machine, I am practically f***ing the g***amned machine! Hey Funcomm I thought the bugs were fixed, I guess not you just lost about 5 subscribers(my friends and I).

CALM DOWN

I have never heard of this bug before. There's a good chance that your post is the first that Funcom has heard of it as well. Instead of getting all bent out of shape, why don't you send an e-mail to support@funcom.com describe what happened and ask them if this is a bug or if they could help you resolve it.

They really aren't doing this deliberately just to upset you.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

yeah thanks

yeah I know, I just got a little upset. It's pretty aggrivating to have to install updates for 3 hours (and yes I have DSL) and then have the game still not work. I sent support an email, hopefully they'll be able to figure it out.