Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Modest Proposal.

Originally posted by Daetona
    Relax Ma'am, it's all to obvious that he's trying to save face here, as he knows he's been proven wrong in this instance. Don't let him get a rise out of you... Anyone that knows Omni-Tek Policy can see this, and anybody that doesn't is of little concern in this matter...

Personally, I'd like to get back to Bliqz original concept, and away from this mud-slinger's remarks... After all, that is what this is all about.
    There's really no point in beating a dead leet. You admitted to committing the criminal acts. Do you really expect me to sit around and continue pointing out every word out of your mouth is an admission of guilt? What's the point? Or do you like the abuse?

Omni-Tek has dealt you their punishment. Now, the only thing left for you to do is come to terms with your guilt. That you must do on your own as all criminals must do.

Originally posted by Jypsie
    My apologies for getting yout thread highjacked, Bliqz. It was not intended.
    ((Meh~ Worse has happened...Sides, I considered myself a board newb til someone hijacked one of my threads ))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345