Thread: A whole new exp

A whole new exp

A light, A gloriously bright light then darkness.

I open my eyes, an realise i've done it again. another failed experiment and once again i've appeared on a strange alien world........
    "why me?" I sigh " why is it always me?". I look around scanning the area. I seem to have materialised in a strange medical complex, devoid of life.

The taste of musty, stale oxygen lingers in the air. The room I'm in seems to have crumbled and died a long time ago. there are several cracks in the floors and the walls where the plant life of this strange planet has flurished and began to devour the building. "just like on every other planet i've visited" I think to myself with a note of amusement.
    On one of the walls there is a large opening and I peer out cautiosly. I see a long wall traveling far into the distance and notice that it is the same building I'm currently standing in. It's rather large and just as dilapidated as the room I'm standing in. Theres a large dark sun on the horizon and i realise , with a small amount of unease that it's setting. "it will be night soon, and they mostly come out at night.....mostly". the words of a young orphan that I had found on one of my similiar journeys, rushes back to me. the sense of unease begins to grow.I scan the room around me and I see over-turned medical carts, trolleys and smashed glass and....."whats this?" I bend down and pick up a small cylinder of metal, about an inch long, from a large pile on the floor next to me. I suddenly realise its a ammunition shell, I scan the room again, the sense of unease grows further and I have the feeling I'm going to be sick. "come on get a grip on yourself you've been in situations worse than this" I tell myself trying to control my emotions. Looking around the room I realise there are many holes in the walls that could only have some from the discharge of small pistol like weapons. "what the hell happened here?" I whisper to the empty room.

As always I have arrived naked an unequipped. My first priority is to find clothing and food. I head along the south wall. It's rather dark and the little light eminating from the cracks in the walls is starting to fade.

If you would like me to continue please request as a reply.

sure!

please do . i was enjoying it.