Thread: Press Release: The Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Post Press Release: The Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka

Newland City, 3rd April, 29477.

Today in Newland City, the "Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka" announced they would be launch a news publication series aimed at educating the peoples of the planet on the events which surround their daily life. Funded by generous donations from sympathizers, they intend to establish the publication and hope to build their reputation based on truth and honesty.

"We feel there is a lot of misinformation out there," explained newly appointed Editor in Chief "Geldo". "People are openly attacking each other with motivations based on the words of misguided individuals who have risen to strong positions in Omni-Tek and within the Clans. While we can understand what has driven these people to present only their own sterilized view of events, we aim to correct the imbalance by providing a more honest view of the world without the harsh words and partisan rhetoric used by others."

When asked about the recent announcements of other news organizations on Rubi-Ka and whether the Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka were just 'jumping on the bandwagon', Geldo frowned and explained that while he could see why some might feel that could be the case, he and his team were committed to sorting the "truth from the lies".

The Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka has been established through an agreement with the ICC to bring news to the citizens of the planet. The ICC is in no way affiliated with the publication.

Great some news that probably won't be biased!

Please, allow me to be your first interviewee. I want to shamelessly plug my bid for presidency of the clans (see mah Linkz0r) and set the truth straight on the type of feet I put in my mouth
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    set the truth straight on the type of feet I put in my mouth
    He means any...unclad preferably.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Oh boy Deac. You make me ill, lol.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Definitely interview His Royal Footness. Even I would vote for TEH DEACON!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

"We feel there is a lot of misinformation out there," explained newly appointed Editor in Chief "Geldo". "People are openly attacking each other with motivations based on the words of misguided individuals who have risen to strong positions in Omni-Tek and within the Clans. While we can understand what has driven these people to present only their own sterilized view of events, we aim to correct the imbalance by providing a more honest view of the world without the harsh words and partisan rhetoric used by others."

Uh... What makes your views honest compared to these so called sterilized views anyhow?

Ognom brought up a good point. "Neutral" doesn't neccessarily mean "unbiased." I expect to see pandering to the Neutral point of view.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

But it'll probably be alot more trustworhty than both the Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka and the Omni-Tek Press Corp. Sure I'm an Omni employee, but I'm not blind that the corporation doesn't tell the whole truth. Same goes for the clans. This and TAG is probably the best we have to get the most accurate view.

**ponders this alot**

/me me takes a deep breath....

/me bites his tongue before theres a huge nanite based explosion somewhere outside of Borealis

<< not pleased!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!