Thread: Drop in and say if you don't any RP.

Drop in and say if you don't any RP.

All I feel: 'oh darn some commandos attacked newland... really? Yeah! Anyways... let's go hunting...'

Or: 'oh no!! they made Mort 25 percent... where are we gonna hunt???'

Not that I think nobody care about the RP part, gotta find the ones who do want to roleplay and not just level, and the other thing is that... FC, you force us into being caught withing mission/hunting!!

I rarely find any GM around to give some little scenario for a group looking for story-linked RP or anything. Sux.

Heh, get a grib, and try to find out that the GM generated missions are not ingame yet.

If you lack somehting to do then go play with the elite ghuards in a city.

Even if the storyline have holes, then people (atleast some of us) like to play along.

So until ythe GM generated missions are ingame, tehn stop whining about them already

Whining???

My post was intended to see how many players feel that there is a lack of RP and story influence and why would that be so in their opinion. Kill guards... jeez is that RP to you?

heh

Depends on if they're omni-tek guards I suppose..

Me I try and RP..
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

Thumbs up aaaah RP

We should meet in game; I'd sure love to RP

If you want to RP on RK2, check out www.projectrevenant.com. I don't think you will be dissapointed.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

Originally posted by Nistul
    If you want to RP on RK2, check out www.projectrevenant.com. I don't think you will be dissapointed.
    403: forbidden

Drop the period after the .com
    Major "Rhase" Marsalis--RK1

Morgan "Chainbreaker" Durousseau--RK2

New server

i think they should make a server just for rping. instead of having just dimesion1, 2 they should also have RP. and alert those who enter the server, that it's an rp server. Can't really rp if no one else round u does.

How about they transfer everybody on RK2 over to RK1 and then make RK2 an RP server and let people transfer their characters.

wait...funcom...do something right? HAHAHHAHAH
    HA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HA
    AHAHAHAHAHAAH
    HA