Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bliqz's Cook Book Vol.2

*yelps!*

Kira!

Oh.. wait..er, you have a bit of..

/me reaches over with a napkin and wipes the "Lauri" from Kira's chin.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

((Well... proof that Omni cooking isn't as bad as many people claim it to be ))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

((Yeah, but its made with clanner ingredients, thus the good taste ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Oh um, ahem...thanks Sezmra.

Not usually such a messy eater...got a little carried away.

((This will happen at Bliqz' table, Kirasha. However, be careful when he invites you over - check if it is _for_ or _as_ dinner ))
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Cuban Psychogirl Roast

Cuban Psychogirl Roast

Ingredients
    2 teaspoons cumin seeds
    1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
    4 cloves garlic, chopped
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon dried oregano
    1/3 cup orange juice
    1/3 cup dry sherry
    3 tablespoons lemon juice
    3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    4 pounds Psychogirl shoulder, trimmed and tied

Directions
    Heat a small, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and peppercorns to the pan; stir constantly until fragrant and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes. Cool.

Using a mortar and pestle, crush toasted ****es with garlic, salt, and oregano to make a paste. You can also do this in the small bowl of a food processor. Transfer to a small bowl, and stir in orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, sherry, and olive oil.

Place the Psychogirl in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour citrus marinade over meat, and seal. Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours, turning the bag over occasionally.

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

Transfer Psychogirl and marinade to a roasting pan, and place in the oven. Roast for about 2 1/2 hours, basting with pan juices occasionally, or until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Add small amounts of water to the pan if it dries out. Transfer the Psychogirl to a carving board, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 minutes. Carve, and serve.

((Actual Ingreduent is Pork Shoulder))
    Last edited by Bliqz; May 29th, 2003 at 14:14:49.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

BBQ Clanner ala Missmaul

BBQ Clanner ala Missmaul

Ingredients

-Two clanners
    -One Orange
    -Two Tbsp Butter
    -Seasoned Salt and Pepper
    -Garlic Powder
    -One Tin Foil Hat

Directions
    Start by having a good day hunting and keeping a clanner... Clean the clanner by removing the insides (gut them). After cleaned unfold 2 tin foil hats big enough to cover the clanner. Sprinkle some oil on the tin foil along with some salt, pepper and garlic salt. Lay the clanner down on the tin foil and season the inside of the clanner with some salt, pepper and garlic salt. Slice 1/2 the orange and insert orange slices inside the clanner. The last step in the prep is to add one Tbsp of butter to the inside of the clanner. Place the second piece of tin foil on top of the clanner and fold the edges to form a nice paket with the clanner inside. Turn on your barbeque to medium/ high and place clanner packet on the grill. Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on clanner sizeof. Meat should flake when done.

((Actual Ingreedient is Trout))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Jun 17th, 2003 at 21:45:22.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Two 12 to 14 inch brown trout
    No clanner in this one?

*wink wink nudge nudge* :P
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

((Bleh.

Let that one slide right past meh.

Corrected. Thank Uwen))
    God is a bullet.

Lucky Charms Bars

Lucky Charms Bars

Ingredients

3 tbsp. butter
    3 1/2 c. miniature marshmallows
    5 c. Lucky Charms

Directions
    Grease 8"x8" pan. Microwave butter and marshmallows on high in bowl for 1 minute, stir, microwave 1 to 2 more minutes until melted and smooth. Stir in cereal until well coated. Press in pan. Cool.

((Actual ingredient is...Lucky Charms ))
    God is a bullet.

Re: BBQ Clanner ala Missmaul

Originally posted by Bliqz
    BBQ Clanner ala Missmaul

Ingredients

-Two clanners
    -One Orange
    -Two Tbsp Butter
    -Seasoned Salt and Pepper
    -Garlic Powder
    -One Tin Foil Hat

Directions
    Start by having a good day hunting and keeping a clanner... Clean the clanner by removing the insides (gut them). After cleaned unfold 2 tin foil hats big enough to cover the clanner. Sprinkle some oil on the tin foil along with some salt, pepper and garlic salt. Lay the clanner down on the tin foil and season the inside of the clanner with some salt, pepper and garlic salt. Slice 1/2 the orange and insert orange slices inside the clanner. The last step in the prep is to add one Tbsp of butter to the inside of the clanner. Place the second piece of tin foil on top of the clanner and fold the edges to form a nice paket with the clanner inside. Turn on your barbeque to medium/ high and place clanner packet on the grill. Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on clanner sizeof. Meat should flake when done.

((Actual Ingreedient is Trout))
    Eeew, I'm not a clanner! Icky!! :X oh wait...inspiration...ok..but that's still yucky!! and you stole my foil hat! I want that back you know.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Pffft~

Your account ha been debited 500 credits

I sad "A foil hat"...not "THE foil hat"!
    God is a bullet.

Steak and Sezmra Kidney Pie

Steak and Sezmra Kidney Pie

Ingredients
    2 Sezmra kidneys, sliced
    1 pound round of Sezmra, cubed
    3 tablespoons Corn oil
    2 medium sized onions, sliced
    1 medium sized carrot, shredded
    5 cups boiling water
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    1/2 tablespoon Light Corn syrup
    3 tablespoons Cornstarch
    Crust for meat pie

Directions
    Soak the kidneys fifteen minutes in cold salted water, then slice. Pour the Corn oil in a frying pan, brown the cubed Sezmra, onions and carrot in it, add the water and seasonings and simmer an hour. Add the kidneys, thicken with the cornstarch dissolved in an equal amount of cold water, transfer to a good-sized baking dish, cover with the crust for Meat Pie and bake from thirty-five to forty minutes in a moderately hot oven, 350 to 375 degrees F.

((Actual ingredient is Beef Round, and Beef Kidneys))
    God is a bullet.

Clanner Chittlins with Pineapple

Clanner Chittlins with Pineapple

Ingredients
    ½ lb cleaned clanner small intestine.
    1 Fresh pineapple, shelled and cut to small chunks. Or 1 large can chunk pineapple.
    1 Yellow onion. Sliced.
    3 Gloves garlic. Minced.
    1 Tablespoon soy sauce.
    1 Tablespoon fish sauce.
    1 Tablespoon sugar.
    ¼ Teaspoon black pepper.
    2 Tablespoon cooking oil.
    2 Stalks green onion. Chopped.
    1 handful chopped fresh cilantro.
    4 Cups water.
    Salt to clean.

Directions
    Cut claner small intestine to bite sizes, then turning it inside out by using a chopstick. Pour some salt on top intestine and rub under cold water to rinses. Places clanner small intestine in a small soup pot with 4 cups water and boil it for 15 minutes. Remove pre-cooked clanner small intestine from stove, rinse under cold water several times and drain. Pre heat skillet or wok, when it hot add cooking oil, garlic, yellow onion and clanner small intestine. Stirs. Add pineapple and seasoning with sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce and black pepper.

Stirs well.

Add green onion and cilantro.

Serve hot as appetizer or with rice.

*Thank you Ardoyt for the intestines used in the production of this dish*

((actual ingredient is Pork Small Intestine))
    God is a bullet.

Your welcome Bliqz. I will be delivering you more clanners when I can.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123