Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accused Exploiter...me?

Originally posted by CHiK
    Edit I suppose everyone will dislike CHiK now but this isn't chik it's giventofly, i cant figure out how to change the name.

Flame away.

-Giventofly 147 omni meta.
    I know I sure dont like ChiK of Given.....couple of chodes if ya ask me.....

crap this was suppose to be a pm, oh well ...
    ~Manchilde

Originally posted by CHiK
    sorry miss high goddess letah I won't ruin your thread anymore (wait this thread has nothing to do with you)

next time I wish to respond to someone on your message board (oh wait this board is for anyone who plays AO not just you) ill be sure to send you a tell confirming the topic of my posts so you can review it and let me know if it is on topic or not.

who gives you the authority to tell people what they can and cannot post? what i posted directly relates to the topic "accused exploiter.. me?" cloudeh is an exploiter who reported my freinds for exploiting, therefor i don't like him.

anyways letah get off your high throne, your not any better then anyone here and neither am I. be gone.

Edit I suppose everyone will dislike CHiK now but this isn't chik it's giventofly, i cant figure out how to change the name.

Flame away.

-Giventofly 147 omni meta.
    Yes, I think I can tell you that you need to stay on topic. Or at least point you to the social guidelines you accepted upon registering here:

1. Check the name and description of the conference before posting. Please post in the conference most relevant for what you are writing

You did not. Saying "you ***, I dont like you" about a topic that is about people accusing better people (as in fights) to be exploiters. If you say hes an exploiter then report it, you're not allowed to talk about it:

2. Threads and postings with information about exploits will be deleted. All exploits should be reported through e-mail, not on the bulletin board.

Comprendre?

3. You may not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language. Postings like this will be deleted, and repeated offences will lead to a ban from the message board.

Saying Cloud is an "a-hole" and defamatory to me. hmmm ?

Not explicit you say?

4. Refrain from sending statements that could be perceived as offensive or hurtful.

Oh and:

5. This is a place for fun and good times. So, in general, be nice!

I think I proved my point, nuff said.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

=p

i dont have screenshots of cloud exploiting but i do have screenshots of him calling me a racially hateful name, to be exact he called me a "n*****" . go ahead and deny it. i want a reason to post my screenshot everywhere.

GJ letah how long did that take u to formulate that? an hour? I'm sure you've never boken any of the rules mrs high and mighty, oh yes your perfect.

oh and the exploit? it's no logner and exploit and it wasn't an exploit when i posted the message, it has been fixed.

suppose you yell at people for litering? I also don't see a mod tag on your name, you somehow think your better then everyone, oh well, so be it.

I'm sure you don't like being told what to do, so don't tell others what to do when u have no authority to. be gone! ha be gone.. i love that just makes ya sound so snobby i could puke.

oh and one more thing, the BE NICE rule? what is this then?

"Will you please shut it and stay on topic please? What good will / does your ranting do? Yup... totally 0, nada, nothing. Be gone."

real freindly post letah, practice what u preech.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Feb 20th, 2002 at 12:07:34.

Piikey heh this guy has a sense of humour, heh that pink flowers armour is scaring me tho man.. it's gotta go..

letah maybe u should be more like piikey, oh crap i have to be on topic.. crap piikey's post wasnt on topiic, crap what will we do...

Piikey delete your post, dragonfly too, or letah will bring out here big thick book of rules and thump us from her mighty throne.

No chik its just you dont make ANY SENCE whatsoever its all childish dribble and I cant make heads or tails out of it.

Also the fact you starting abusing me and stuff and your acting like you never did it and chik again I ask.

Where did I exploit?
    How Did I exploit?
    ****, you can make as many pictures as you want but I KNOW I dont exploit, if I DID ID BE WEARING QL 200 Implants and armour ALREADY and be a ****ing Rich millionaire but I havent and I dont.

Also lay off letah what has he/she EVER DOEN TO YOU, I mean....honestly.
    You come here acting with a big agressive attitude and expect to get away with it? ono.

Oh and Dragon, I do not deny calling you tha, never will I, I will tell you why because you attack me in a 75% zone with a certain person who did it recently.

Yes Dragon this did happen, what.....hmm.... 2/3 months ago? or something.

I love your site with all you pvp kills eheh, just id like to see you take me on anytime soon.

I mean if I can kill 150's mas what going to be the problem killing a lower one, unless you use a weapon ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, letah was only stating some rules which you seem to not obey.

Why do you have to make fun?

Seems you have a PERFECT life, hehe you have one? We all do.
    I dont swear at someone or make fun of until they do me, or something alike that.

I hate arguing but SOMEONE has to start it dont they?

GJ letah how long did that take u to formulate that? an hour? I'm sure you've never boken any of the rules mrs high and mighty, oh yes your perfect.

Actually it only involved a few c-n-p's Never said I did not, never said I do, base your reactions on something I actually said instead of guesswork please.

suppose you yell at people for litering? I also don't see a mod tag on your name, you somehow think your better then everyone, oh well, so be it.

English is not my native language, so I do not know what 'litering' means, anyways, I do not need to be a mod to say you break rules, anyone can. Difference between a mod and me or anyone else is the mod can actually do something about it. I can only hit the report thread button. Yeah im better...in pasting some rules lol.

I'm sure you don't like being told what to do, so don't tell others what to do when u have no authority to. be gone! ha be gone.. i love that just makes ya sound so snobby i could puke.

I dont mind being told what to do whe the teller actually made a point. If I throw in a window and someone says thats wrong and illegal then I tend to agree with her/him, she/he does not have to be a policemman to tell me that, sheesh. Snobby? Hehe I like that, it's what I aim for to be, thanks for the compliment.

oh and one more thing, the BE NICE rule? what is this then?

"Will you please shut it and stay on topic please? What good will / does your ranting do? Yup... totally 0, nada, nothing. Be gone."

real freindly post letah, practice what u preech.

Hehe you got me there, its not nice indeed, my 'fire' tends to ligthen up when someone flames me, then again, didnt say I never broke any rule. I said you did.

As Cloud said, I merely pasted a few rules you broke because you were ticked of when I said to stay on topic and not flame / insult / accuse Cloud. Is it so hard to be nice and not flame someone? You call names to people irl you dont like too? You pound them on their faces? A tad violent and bad to me. When I dont like someone I dont talk to that person. What good will it do to fight again? Then again im not you..

Hm dragon / cloud, could I have that url please?

Look what this thread is now, flame thread 10001. To me thats offtopic, kinda. And useless. To break the 'I have to reply because she/he stepped on my toes again"-cycle I wont reply to these offtopic posts here anymore

Okay, any comments about the few on-topic posts? Any experiences with people accusing you an exploiter because you were good? Any funny ones?

Edit: oops forgot a part :-) Cloud, I replied because Chik offended me by making these silly flame-posts to you, I dont care if they are aimed at me, you or anyone else, I just hate em.

Edit-2: Oh and he did something to me once :-) He asked a lot for a simple NP job back when we were around lvl 60 (a few months ago). That day was the day that name in trade had a 'rude' tag to me :-)
    Last edited by Letah; Feb 20th, 2002 at 15:16:21.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Mistake #1 was using your best root. Just a waste of nano.

erm

you guys make me laugh
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Yes, cloudeh is a racist and a general portty mouth. I put him on /ignore months ago when he went off the handle when I smacked 'im down.

Poor little kid.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

OMG Cloudey, I was beginning to think you were a total tool, but after reading that dragonfly site and getting the best laughs I've had in weeks, I'm going to have to say you just relocated yourself on my PUD list from near the top to the midlands.

LOL who says hard core PVPers don't role play?

Dragonfly, thanks for that site, that is the funniest stuff I've ever read. Going back to finish up reading this afternoon.

lol cloud you are more hated then me, and i try to be hated

how do you do what you do so well?

you are probably the most idiotic, irrational, worse pvper, and all arouind crybaby i have ever seen.

and i take great pleasure in killing you when you dont run like a sobbing little baby

in 2ho i was out numered 4 against me, i targeted you hit you and u ran, i killed you and zoned and waited for back up to handle the other three, i want to tahnk you for running casue it gave me a chance to run away from the others too, the whole time stoping to hit you when recharge was done, if you were not by nature such a wuss and didnt run me killing you with out dieung would not have been posible tahnk you

Yeah sure, whatever.
    Can you please speak english.
    Please I dont understand.

And Im sure not eveyone believes you.
    This is just a flame thread.

And I dont Whine, I dont cry, I hardly PVP and when I do I usually get ganked so why do you think I would run?

I dont remember fighting you at all.
    I know you and mekk did back in mmd and you called me a noob and he said something like own joo.
    I have the picture too, unlike you heh.

You exploited you two did.
    The bot was on me ALL the time and the MILISECOND I entered pvp zone i got attack, I have a picture of that too.

And some how I dont think you would beable to catch up

I will stop arguing if you called "Grown up" and "Adults" can.

I have stopped, if you dont we will see who is really iditic.

next person to post off topic is a loser.
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; Feb 20th, 2002 at 19:23:58.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Yeah sure, whatever.
    Can you please speak english.
    Please I dont understand.

And Im sure not eveyone believes you.
    This is just a flame thread.

And I dont Whine, I dont cry, I hardly PVP and when I do I usually get ganked so why do you think I would run?

I dont remember fighting you at all.
    I know you and mekk did back in mmd and you called me a noob and he said something like own joo.
    I have the picture too, unlike you heh.

You exploited you two did.
    The bot was on me ALL the time and the MILISECOND I entered pvp zone i got attack, I have a picture of that too.

do u ever rember dieing to anyone?

i never fought with mekk at mmd.

and i only killed u in 2ho

so either you have a bad memory or you are a liar i am going to assume you are not a liar, and have a bad memory, post the pick of me killing you with mekk

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Snarf you have NEVER Killed me and im not Racist.

And since when did children invent swear words?

Adults use it, I swear so what? got a ****ing problem?

and ULTRA, go ****ing eat yourself you loser, I hate you so bad.
    Total Tool my ****ing ass.

Your just a ****ing bully **** off.

**** **** and **** in your ****ing mother lives will **** all over the **** when he **** and **** in the **** !
    ROFLMAO

LOL, Cloudey, I used to think your posts were joke posts, the weird logical fallacies, the spelling and grammar errors, the contradictions, the crazy suggestions, the mindless, unfocused and poorly thought out flaming.

I thought it was some guy doing an impression of a 7 year old and then to my surprise I found out that this is REALLY YOU. Some illiterate teenager, I pray you aren't a native English speaker, with about as much skill in reasoning as a baboon.

You really should play an atrox in game, be easier for you to get in character.

I remember reading your post about "lets thank Funcom for things they've done." It was so hard for me to resist posting: "thank you Funcom for making the game accessible to developmentally disabled people like cloudey."

Anyway, thanks for being you, you give me good laughs.

Yeah sure, you always have to degrade to spelling errors dont you.

And you must be a ****ing loser, I mean I ASKED for you to stop but no.

Besheba is a loser, I said who ever posts off topic next is one.

Like I said why do you result to spelling and grammer?

Who cares, only you do.

BTW ITS "CLOUDEH"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast