Thread: In Search Of: Military Style Notum Wars Org

In Search Of: Military Style Notum Wars Org

Clan or Omni, strong structure, mature players, dedicated to (among other things) strong Tower Warfare. I also prefer that the military structure is held together with a roleplay glue, rather than just uber aspirations.

Where should I look?

Mercury Dragons is one for Clan and I think, Div 9 for Omni maybe?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I assisted Div 9 in a tower fight once, so I know they do take a stand in NW.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Division 9 RSGE is a military / science org is a belonging to Omni-Tek. We started as a collective science department within the company. After the loss of numerous invaluable scientists to the mutants and other dangers of Rubi-Ka, they were assigned under the command of General Barzillai, who took the scientists and trained them as soldier-scientists to fight and survive out in the wilds. All members, including those who are transferring in only to be scientists, go through an application period, consisting of a "Boot Camp," where you will be trained and educated for combat, military discipline and procedure. After that, you have your choice of inter-org departments, from our RSGE Dept, which is the core scientific body, which I command, to the Special Forces, who live for combat. We also have several other dpeartments in between which handle differing responsibilities.

With the outbreak of the Notum Wars, I will be honest, the direction of our scientific pursuits has shifted towards military applications. We spend a good portion of our time securing Omni-Tek intrests. If you are interested, contact me sometime when I'm not out in the field and we'll talk. Also, follow the link in my signature to get an idea of our history and learn more about who we are.

OOC:

Div9 is a military/science/RP org. We fight. ALOT lately *chuckles* We are not uber, but not pure RP anymore. We don't force PvP (except home tower defense of course) or RP, but both of those are very much encouraged (as in most pure PvP folks tend to get turned off by the use of rank and command, salute, show up in uniform to meetings, etc.., while pure RP's get tired of the constant fighting the we've been getting ourselves in.) A healthy balance of both is required for someone to really have a good time with us.

Anyhow, I'd encourage you to look at the history laid out on the site, read and chat on our Matrix (although its being rebuilt after some hackers wasted it recently in a non AO related server attack) and give me a /tell sometime.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Points to the north

Don't bother lookin down here in da south! Dem is no good! Yeehawww!

Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

Omni-Pol has a very rigid military structure that might appeal to you. Our fight is mainly internal in Omni-Tek but we are expanding our influence beyond Omni-Tek and we are looking for strong willed individuals to help us expand our reach.

Division 9 is a good org and an ally of our's so I would suggest you look at them as well but look over "Omni-Pol" and see if we can offer the strict code you're looking for.

OOC: We are a very active in NW and are also very active in an RPing sense. Lately our fighting has slowed some but we (like our allies) are always ready to defend towers of our allies, so we stay busy. Whether you like us or not there are few OT players that can say they have never seen an OP org member and even fewer can say they have never seen an OP member involved in an RPing event. But if you don't like where your char is it makes for a terribly boring time so look around at all the orgs, just give us a look too.

((Most of the RPing orgs are clanside, but affiliation won't matter as there are great RP orgs on both sides. Any of the guilds who post regularly on the forums (Whispers Edge, Omni-Pol, Div9, Mercury Dragons, Valor Eternal, Red Tape of Omni-Admin, RUR, etc) are a great choice.))