Thread: Mercury Dragons?

Mercury Dragons?

Was just wondering if this org is still around, I visited the website and found the forums to be sparsely used. Am curious about this org and was just curious if any members post here.

They are still around but...not what they once were kinda like CAS. Still, I know their leader has been trying desperatly to recruit so if you need a military style home, look up their officers.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Mercury Dragons

I am a member of the Mercury Dragons. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Kristin "Sorroe" Clyburn
    Advisor, First Light
    A world of made is not a world of born --- pity poor flesh and trees, poor stars and stones, but never this fine specimen of hypermagical ultraomnipotence. We doctors know a hopeless case if --- listen: there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go - e. e. cummings

skarlett, is there any offline method that you have of communicating? Ie. Could you turn your board PM's on?

Comms

((done, sorry))
    Kristin "Sorroe" Clyburn
    Advisor, First Light
    A world of made is not a world of born --- pity poor flesh and trees, poor stars and stones, but never this fine specimen of hypermagical ultraomnipotence. We doctors know a hopeless case if --- listen: there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go - e. e. cummings

Hello

Greetings, I'm Commander "Windguaerd" Wagner. Please visit our grid site and check the FAQ section, as it answers many of your questions.

Feel free to contact the following officers:

Commander Iscarriot
    Colonel Onewind
    General Kzak
    General Daimoness
    General Kellak

Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to receiving your application.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Jun 1st, 2003 at 16:28:14.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.