Thread: Press Release: Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka

Press Release: Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka

Tir City, 2nd April, 29477.

In Tir City today, the management of the new "Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka" publication convened a small press conference to announce they would be "doing their part in the struggle against the oppressive Omni-Tek regime that has inflicted immeasurable pain and suffering on the peoples of our beautiful planet."

Editor in Chief "Kozzie" explained the rationale behind the move. "It's quite simple, people don't know what they're fighting for, and don't realize just how much our actions against Omni-Tek are hurting them."

"Our team of journalists will be roaming the planet and digging up the dirt on these heartless people". When asked how a publication could make any difference to the apparent stalemate between the Clans and Omni-Tek, Managing Editor "Kruickvich" explained that, "We're going to show people the truth. Every day we're wearing down the oppressors, but the average person in the street often doesn't realize just what's going on. By bringing people news on these important events as they happen, we hope to encourage the various leaders pull together and unite against the evil corporation."

Asked how they could ever hope to encourage unity amongst such a wide group with differing beliefs, the Managing Editor rose slowly, smiled an almost toothless grin, and purposefully strode out of the room, saying "We'll see..."

The Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka has been established through an agreement with the ICC to bring news to the citizens of the planet. The ICC is in no way affiliated with the publication.

More waste product to clog up the disposal systems.

How foolish does one have to be to believe this "Journalism"

Also note the use of language like "Evil" and "heartless"...so much for journalistic integrity.

Can clanners even read?

((Very cool. I cant wait until the same story is covered by both sides.))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I'm glad to see news services being activated again. Maybe my washed-up has-been of a step-sister will find herself some gainful employment instead of getting drunk, doing stims and picking up every stray man she comes across.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I don't read the news as much as I should. But I will most certainly be interested to see what this paper has to offer.

Oh and I finally got to meet your step-sister Vix. She was at Reet's last night doing her best to pick-up Tarryk. I suppose the wedding ring on his finger was not much of a deterant. But then, he didn't seem to mind too much.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Dyrge wonders if these rags will ever achieve the sophistication to include Page 3.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

You met her? I feel sorry for you. What sort of troble did she cause besides hitting on married men? That woman is a air-headed slut. No matter what I do to bring her some respectibility she always finds a way to find herself in the gutter. What did I do to deserve her inflicted on me...gah!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Ah, this pleases me. I'm happy to finally have an up and running clan newsservice again. Please put me on your subscription list. I believe we will hear the truth about events on Rubi-Ka now. Thank goodness something like this, so the people aren't miseducated by Omni-Tek propaganda.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    You met her? I feel sorry for you. What sort of troble did she cause besides hitting on married men? That woman is a air-headed slut. No matter what I do to bring her some respectibility she always finds a way to find herself in the gutter. What did I do to deserve her inflicted on me...gah!
    So far as I could see, she caused no trouble. But then I wasn't paying close attention. We had a bit of excitement at Reet's last night and I lost track of her somewhere around that time. I was also pre-occupied with Gorvan. So if she caused any trouble it wasn't so overt as to draw my attention.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Gah! The Clanners took the original idea of Omni-Tek! I got clan friends but for the journalist I gotta say this "GET OFF OF OUR PLANET!" Omni-Tek is the way!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Originally posted by CarLBanks
    ...I got clan friends...
    !

Bliqz enters CarlBanks name into his personal data storage device under the list titled "Those of questionable loyalty"
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 2nd, 2003 at 19:26:19.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I'm glad to see news services being activated again. Maybe my washed-up has-been of a step-sister will find herself some gainful employment instead of getting drunk, doing stims and picking up every stray man she comes across.
    Originally posted by ValliKat

Oh and I finally got to meet your step-sister Vix. She was at Reet's last night doing her best to pick-up Tarryk. I suppose the wedding ring on his finger was not much of a deterant. But then, he didn't seem to mind too much.

Originally posted by ValliKat

So far as I could see, she caused no trouble. But then I wasn't paying close attention. We had a bit of excitement at Reet's last night and I lost track of her somewhere around that time. I was also pre-occupied with Gorvan. So if she caused any trouble it wasn't so overt as to draw my attention.

This would be a good addition. A social section.
    Can we talk?
    Last edited by Dyrge; Apr 2nd, 2003 at 19:27:29.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Originally posted by Bliqz

!

Bliqz enters CarlBanks name into his personal data storage device under the list titled "Those of questionable loyalty"
    Emiliy wonders how many of these "lists" Bliqz actually has...

• "To eat"
    • "To cook and display"
    • "For inclusion in volume #x"

((W000000t for clanner news! ))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Bliqs jots Emiliys name in the...*bzzzt*...*whrrrr*...

Dang. I need more memory in this thing.
    God is a bullet.

yay benjiman franklin would be jumping for joy if he heard the news of the well frankly the news.

cant keep your dirty nose out of that Bologna and cheap red wine can you bliqz?

As a loyal Omni-Tek Agent, I see it as my duty to gather as much information as possible on the activities of the more notable clan and neutral element.

Occasionaly I will find myself in undesirable or uncouth places and situations, but I do my job to the best of my abilities...clanner stench or no clanner stench.
    God is a bullet.

Bliqz I'm a loyal Omni-Tek Supporter. Just because I got friends who are clan doesn't mean I'm supporting the clan.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Originally posted by CarLBanks
    Bliqz I'm a loyal Omni-Tek Supporter. Just because I got friends who are clan doesn't mean I'm supporting the clan.
    All F@#$ing clanners must F@#$ing die.

Tower battle. You are looking at your 'friend" in the sights of your gun...Do you hesitate?
    God is a bullet.