Thread: Fable Reading in ICC

Fable Reading in ICC

My dear friend Katpaws and I would like to invite anyone interested to join us for a recital of several of our Rubi-Ka Fables.

Katpaws will start off with the story of the First leet, followed by the Leet and the Viper and she'll finish with The Dreamer.

We'll then have a short intermission as I prepare to read from my collection.

I'll start off with Lies and Truth. I'll follow that with Destiny. And finish with my latest creation Being You.

Kat will get things started around 6:oo pm Eastern US Time (that's 11:00pm GMT). We'll go to the back of the ICC area (away from the whompas so as not to disturb anyone who isn't interested in hearing our stories.

We're doing this in ICC because we want all of our friends (Clan, Neutral and Omni alike) to be able to join us for this small event.

((The Rubi-Ka Fables only exist in-game. I've never posted them outside and I have no plans to. If your curious about them, or if you've never seen stories told in-game before, please stop on by.))
    When you take everything away from someone, you are no longer their oppressor. You have set them free.

Katpaws on Rubi-Ka

This is happening today?
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I've seen Katpaws perform. Quite good! I can heartily reccomend your stopping by and checking this out if you have never seen this sort of thing.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Yes, Nevver, it is today.

I know its short notice, but I had a request from a friend of mine to do one of these; so I thought I'd let folks know who wanted to stop by.

In the future I'll try to get myself organized a little more in advance.
    When you take everything away from someone, you are no longer their oppressor. You have set them free.

Katpaws on Rubi-Ka