Thread: Omni-Tek employee turns traitor!

Omni-Tek employee turns traitor!

The following is an exerpt taken from an article in the local section of the Rome Blue Gazette

Today a locally well known Omni-Tek employee, a male Solitus Trader known by many simply as as "Shuldrich" showed his true colors when he switched sides this afternoon by the Borialis whompa. "Omni-Tek was just way too uptight for me" he was heard to have said "I'm actually a very sweet and loving guy, I'm really just just overbrimming with love for my fellow man. Omni-Tek just wasn't providing the necessary spiritual fulfillment that I was looking for in life and, well, I think the clans can provide that kind of nurturing atmosphere where my I can really feel loved and love in return." Shuldrich cited Omni-Tek's "materialistic" emphasis on economic matters and "inhumane and dehumanizingly cruel" policies based on "justifications of an unkind oligarchy" as his reasons for leaving the corporation and announced that his intentions to live "The quiet life of an honest merchant" in Athen, and "assist the clans in any non-violent way possible." When asked if he had any parting words for Omni-Tek he seemed on the verge of tears as he expressed his sentiments. "I would love to see nothing more than illustrious Omni employees like Templus, Meister, Bliqz, and Marlamin join me in this peace crusade. We should struggle to acheive peace with kindness and love, not with X-3's and support beams. I also want to get in contact with Lexusstreak and Cemetarygate and see what can be done to bring what I hope will be a new pacifist movement to the sentinels and their supporters."

((April fools

No worries, I'm still a souless, scum sucking Omni-Tek bastard.))

/o Guys we need to add a fellow named 'Shuldrich' to 'THE LIST'... *reads on* Oh nevermind, was an April Fools joke.

Glad you're staying with us Shuldrich... and ehh for future reference we prefer the term 'Faithful Employee' as opposed to 'Scum sucking bastard'...
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Talking

Suckered.
    Good one Shul.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

24 hours later, and Im still getting fooled...any one seen my dunce cap?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Got me too, Schuldrich.

"Omni-Tek was just way too uptight for me"

Must be the form-fit uniforms... lol

*points to Bliqz OT badge* Dunce cap? What are you talking about? You got something better right there. Hehe.
    Yiphyin, level 90-something Clan MA
    "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." -Thomas Jefferson
    "Awww.. crap." -Yiphyin

Originally posted by Salamandro
    Got me too, Schuldrich.

"Omni-Tek was just way too uptight for me"

Must be the form-fit uniforms... lol

*points to Bliqz OT badge* Dunce cap? What are you talking about? You got something better right there. Hehe.
    Bliqz wonders what delicasy he can make with Salamandro...
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Bah.. and i was about to sign an execution warrant. Well.. your last sentence saved your life, boy. And no.. i am not on Rubi-Ka, but that doesnt save you from me. I can do many things from Omni-Prime aswell
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

April fools on the 2nd? A day late aren't we, or just lazy? o_O
    Neopyhte 220/30/70 Enforcer
    Experienced 220/30/70 Soldier
    Novice 165/22 NT