Thread: MD and CAS Merge!

MD and CAS Merge!

Earlier today officers of MD and CAS got together, and unanimously decided that the decline of soldiers in each clan was unacceptable in the current Notum Wars. After 2 hours of heavy discussion an agreement was formed. CAS and MD will merge and starting this weekend will form a new clan, Mercury Dragons - AF (AF=Alus Force).

All CAS and MD officers will keep their rank, some will be promoted to a higher position.

We'll be working on merging Notum Bases as well. The CAS Armor will be renamed MD-CAS 29477 to note the new merger and the year it took place.

A few CAS members are required to go through anger management classes.

We will not incorporate any part of the current CAS site into ours. Former CAS members are not qualified to get free MD email addresses.

That is all for today.

[ooc] APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Okay, that is the third April Fools I fall for on this very message board today. I am pathetic :-(

Go Dragons!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(( By far the best.

When I read the line "the CAS Armor will be renamed MD-CAS 29477" I thought to myself, "I wonder how many e-mails that took."

Good job, Windguaerd. ))

bah you ol' bag of wind lol
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

All I have to say is "LOL". I'm sorry I missed this one the day it was posted.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21