Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st edition Cook Book- Get yours now!

Originally posted by ebullient
    Ya I think that's the first time I've snorted red wine through my nose ><. What was the topic again?

(( I'm not being testy, I honestly forgot by this point!))
    Bliqz is flusterd by the lack of intrest in the Omni Culinary arts...His sales are no better now that his book is available in paperback, than they were when the hardbound edition was realeased.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Perhaps its your payment plan.... How about first 3 months free and no interest or something? Or try before you buy?
    The only difference between genius and insanity is success.

Originally posted by ebullient
    Perhaps its your payment plan.... How about first 3 months free and no interest or something? Or try before you buy?
    Bliqz swings a shiny bauble in front of ebullient's eyes.

The payment plan is fair...The payment plan is fair...When I snap my fingers you will wake up hungry, and order my book...

*SNAP*
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Must.... get...... book...... payment.... is.... fair..... This is the payment I'm looking for...... here take my yalm and my robe too.... Can I preorder the second addition?......
    The only difference between genius and insanity is success.

Of course...Ill even sign it for you!

((Just a reminder, that anyone wanting the text file containing all the recipes from the "Bliqz' CookBook" thread, to please PM or email me your email address...I have included all the original ingredients (wimps ) and credited all the original posters...and 'sides, its FREE))
    God is a bullet.

Omni swindling Omni. Why am I not surprised?
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Originally posted by ValliKat
    Omni swindling Omni. Why am I not surprised?
    Bliqz swings a shiny bauble in front of ValliKat's eyes.
    Bliqz: Bliqz is a square dealer...He is fair and honest in all his business dealings...

VallliKat:.......

Bliqz: When I snap my fingers you will wake up refreshed, and...

ValliKat: *SNAP*

Bliqz: *YAWN* Hey! Nice muffin!
    God is a bullet.

Y'know... these recipes are actually pretty good....

Once they remove /terminate from the game, I won't be able to use myself in recipes anymore.

Oh yeah, btw... Bliqz, EAT ME!!!

hehehe
    Yehezkel

180+ Rockin' Adventurer
    Jester's Vengeance
    RK2

Soon to be in possession of majestic powers that no other profession will rival...

Nevvers swings a shiny bauble in front of her eyes.
    Nevver drools.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

i'll take one

i want one of these, make good reading while im sitting around waiting,

could you have it delivered to

bottom of the stairs
    end of the rails
    abandoned subway
    rome

ta

Silver

((This is for real folks. I have saved all of them into a word file that is about 50k. PM me your email, and Ill be happy to send you one.))
    God is a bullet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123