Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st edition Cook Book- Get yours now!

1st edition Cook Book- Get yours now!

I have a limited number of first edition cook books now in stock.

GET YOURS NOW BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!

Only 3 low monthly payments of 50k!

Dont be the last on your block to have this cookbook!

Not available in all parts of Rubi-Ka. Author assumes no responsiblikty for lost friends or relatives. All sales final. Buyer assumes all legal and moral responsibility and shipping costs. Any similarity between this an any other cookbook is cooincidental. All taxes, duties, and fees to be paid by the buyer.

((I have completed a text version of this document in ms word with the actual ingredients added at the bottom of each recipe. If you want a copy, please contact me using the hot buttons below and I will get the file sent out to you. Dont forget to include your email address. No actual charge real or ingame. All recipies are credited to original posters (I think I got them all right). I will do a second edition if this one is popular, and when more recipes are posted.))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 1st, 2003 at 17:53:40.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

To help boost sales, I'll throw in a free Uwen rib to use in the delicious Uwen Back Ribs for every 10th buyer!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen
    To help boost sales, I'll throw in a free Uwen rib to use in the delicious Uwen Back Ribs for every 10th buyer!
    Mmm Uwen ribs.

/me drools

Bliqz, my old friend, can you push my order down to the 10th on the list? Thanks
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Originally posted by ValliKat

Mmm Uwen ribs.

/me drools

Bliqz, my old friend, can you push my order down to the 10th on the list? Thanks
    Mreow!

Emiliy twists her face worriedly, reaching into her backpack and pulling out a datapad

Hmmm...every 10 buyers...population of say 500,000...assuming 10% market saturation...

Emiliy raises her eyebrow

Emiliy shouts: Hey Vix! We might have a problem here!
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Originally posted by Emiliy
    Emiliy twists her face worriedly, reaching into her backpack and pulling out a datapad

Hmmm...every 10 buyers...population of say 500,000...assuming 10% market saturation...

Emiliy raises her eyebrow

Emiliy shouts: Hey Vix! We might have a problem here!
    I'm not an accountant...what's the problem?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Emiliy
    color]
    Not to worry, Emiliy, 500,000 is only if every one buys a copy...At the curent sales pace, amortizing Uwens ribs across confirmed sales, he only owes me...carry the 2...lowest common denominator...exactly...

.6 ribs thus far.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Emiliy takes a deep breath

Okay:

• At 10% market saturation, 1 out of every 10 people buy the Cookbook, meaning that 50,000 buy it (500,000 people assumed population)
    • Uwen gives every tenth person one of his ribs...which means 5,000 ribs...

Emiliy Age

/shrug

Lots of reclaim I guess

Emiliy shouts: Aaaaaahhhh!!! Uwen's become a Sadist!!! Everybody Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!
    Emiliy Age

Its all those whips and chains I've been subjected to. Kind of Stockholm Syndrome.

That's it! No more ValliMuffinage for j00, mister!
    Emiliy Age

Vallikat blinks

When did I put Emiliy in charge of muffin distribution?

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

I think she wants Uwen to sample Emiliymuffins.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!

Emiliy runs frantically to her apartment and locks the door
    Emiliy Age

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    I think she wants Uwen to sample Emiliymuffins.
    What is in that clan water?

Fixerben and Tris.

The couple (who shal remain namless until they choose to post publicly)at the reception.

Vashtiklorna and Tiff.

And now this...

I doubt I shall ever understand clanners.

((Thank you Vixentrox, for the first recipe in my next volume.))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 1st, 2003 at 20:54:33.
    God is a bullet.

Huh? I don't know what yer talkin' about. No "sampling of Emmimuffins" fer me. Thankyouverymuch. I do have some morals around here.... somewhere...

Originally posted by Bliqz

The couple (who shal remain namless until they choose to post publicly)at the reception.
    Actually they went public with their engagement announcement last night at Reet's. They are Pantie and Greenie01.

Member, GSP Dancers

Originally posted by Uwen
    Huh? I don't know what yer talkin' about. No "sampling of Emmimuffins" fer me. Thankyouverymuch. I do have some morals around here.... somewhere...
    Not to mention the fact that once you've tasted the ValliMuffin, nothing else compares.

Member, GSP Dancers

Originally posted by ValliKat
    Not to mention the fact that once you've tasted the ValliMuffin, nothing else compares.
    "Once Valli's muffin pops, the fun don't stop"

Or maybe....

"Valli's Muffin: You can't eat just one"

((Anyone else wanna chime in with misworded "popular" advertising slogans now?))
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast