Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want to group for GA Hunts?

I would be all for this...

Problem is, it doesn't seem we're too organized.
    Maybe we should make 2 different threads for the 2 different servers and form multiple teams?

I dunno,
    gimme a tell

RK2
    Phantom2600
    ::Rookie:: Phantom2600 | OMG!!! The uberest armor setup!!
    omgz!~!! i went clan!!
    Applicant of (AO) Alpha Omega (AO)

So what if GA4 can't be worn with other armor? I'm anticipating Shadowlands ^^

Actually you are very right!

The organization of this idea didnt go as well as planned... I did get to group with someone last night, but the level difference was an issue because I am only 89. Also there are issues with people being online at the same times.

The idea was to get a full fixer team to hunt in packs and help eachother out but it resulted in two guys trying to blitz missions. Definitely more fun with someone there, but without a full group it would take a WHILE.
    "They always talk of my drinking....
    but they never speak of my thirst."

If the Iron Reet is outside all day long, do you think it has rusty nuts?

Elonn
    RK1 Omni Fixer

Well El, I can definitely team with ya. Still 70.

By the way, what timezone are you in? I'll probably be able to get on at 5:30ish PM today PST if you'd like to team and go GA hunting. Probably wouldn't be much help for anything, though really, seeing as how all I have is my crummy armor and I can't even solo a mish for GA2.

But if ya could assist, be mucho grateful.
    Will also help ya pull mishes or do whatever, I'm sure that if you're looking for GA3 or something 1 more gun can't hurt.

lvl 103 fixer! looking for GA mk1-2 or 3 . Im on RK-1 just send a tell to yogur anytime if you want to team for GA hunt

71 in RK1. We might just have a group of 70s going at it.

So is anyone on *RIGHT NOW* willing to look for GA with me? 2, preferably, and I'm 71.

Send me a tell as Paktu.

It would be good if someone on RK1 could make

'RK1 GA Hunting Party' thread

kinda like how I did that for RK2. This is a really good idea, and I think that if we did this for a really long time, we could drop the prices on GA in general... *gasp*

But seriously, if we all band together to get each other GA, we can really kill those nanonanotechs trying to sell ga4 for 800mil.
    Heres an example..

Nanonanotech:GA4 FOR SALE! 800MIL!
    Fixer:GA4 for sale! 100 mil!!

Now, imagine if we all sold our ga for low prices because we already have them? or better yet, we wouldnt even buy them, because we already have them!!

chances are though, some people are gonna do it with their fixer alt and give it to their main to sell. bastages.
    ::Rookie:: Phantom2600 | OMG!!! The uberest armor setup!!
    omgz!~!! i went clan!!
    Applicant of (AO) Alpha Omega (AO)

So what if GA4 can't be worn with other armor? I'm anticipating Shadowlands ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12