Thread: Press Release: Omni-Tek Press Corp.

Press Release: Omni-Tek Press Corp.

Omni-Trade, 31st March, 29477.

The newly formed Omni-Tek Press Corp. today announced they will be engaging in a mission to present the truth of events on Rubi-Ka to Omni-Tek Employees. Having acquired funds from Omni-Tek, they claim to have secured enough capital to launch a newspaper which will be dedicated to disseminating truth, and allaying the lies spread by those opposed to Omni-Tek's orderly patronage of the planet.

While the focus will be on news and current events, Editor-in-Chief "Zalcoy" said they would also "take time out to speak to the loyal citizens and allow them to share their thoughts and feelings on the terrible atrocities carried out by those opposed to the corporation."

Zalcoy went on to outline the goals for the publication, saying "we look forward to bringing you, our fellow employees, the best possible news coverage of our company's triumphs over all the troubles on Rubi-Ka. Successful conquest of the peoples opposed to Omni-Tek will be a defining point in the corporation's history."

Ah, but will it be a reliable and factually accurate as...
    The Rubi-Ka Enquirer?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Wonderful...more propaganda...

((OOC: Sweet!))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

I reckon this means more propaganda to hide the cruelty Omni-Tek is responsible for, and keep up the lulled state of mind of so many Omni-Tek employees.

I just hope there will be some sort of funded clan and neutral newsservice as well, to balance the information given from OTPC.

[OOC: Extremely cool. I guess this means an official newsservice is up and running ]

Bliqz reads the advertisment with pleasure.

Finaly, a voice of reason and truth on Rubi-Ka. Please add my name to your subscribtion list.

I wonder if there will be a Recipe column in the Local Section...And perhaps I can place an add for my cook book in the paper as well...

I am definately looking forward to this.
    Last edited by Bliqz; Mar 31st, 2003 at 19:59:05.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

AWESOME! Finally a real source of news from the best company ever!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Dyrge hopes it has a Page 3.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Originally posted by Dyrge
    Dyrge hopes it has a Page 3.
    (( /me drool ))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

((You dirty old men! ...I wonder how many people will get that ))
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Cool another zine!

Going to be hard to beat the ONN though.

http://grimworld.homestead.com/onn.html

Oggie's right about that, although Jon is on vacation for a little while, though the next issue shouldn't be delayed too long.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

It's always reassuring to see employees willing to work at delivering the truth through the quagmire of insidious clan propaganda.

((This sounds great! ))

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    It's always reassuring to see employees willing to work at delivering the truth through the quagmire of insidious clan propaganda.
    ((Yoink! That is SO part of my siggy now ))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Originally posted by Emiliy

((Yoink! That is SO part of my siggy now ))

(( Woot! I am now in Emiliy's signature! I have now officially contributed something to AO! ))
    Last edited by Aimes; Apr 1st, 2003 at 00:38:38.

Truth and Honor! All Clanners will be purified. All doubters will be healed.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Awsome.. look forward to reading a new newspaper at Rompa.
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

"Emiliy Age. Quality propaganda since 29477. "

Emmi! Our department is called "Foreign Affairs and Events/Indoctrination". Ixnay on the ropangandapay!

Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by ValliKat
    ((You dirty old men! ...I wonder how many people will get that ))
    (I understood it)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

ah I missed the good ol' propaganda, nothing was nearly as entertaining... well except maybe drunken leet fighting
    BonkBonkBonk
    Clan Enforcer
    GO BONKERS!

Clanner baffoon comments aside, it is good to hear that Omni-Tek started funding again on the more "civilized" qualities that sets Omni-Tek apart from the terrorists up north.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-